Kyocera Mita ECOSYS FS-2020D mono laser printer
Price$ 1,098.90 (AUD)
Buy now (Selling at 4 stores)
- Fs-6525mfp Multifunction Printer 2185.00
- Kyocera Mita Fs-6525mfp A4 A3 Monochrome Multi-... 2059.00
- Ecosys Fs-6525mfp A3 3in1 Network Mono Laser Pr... 2995.00
|Supported media sizes||A4|
|Supported media types||Plain paper|
|Total media capacity (sheets)||1100|
|Number of ink/toner cartridges||1|
|Stated print speed (b&w)||35|
|Warranty information||1 year on-site warranty - extended warranty options are available|
|Warranty length (months)||12|
|Number of USB 2.0 ports||2|
|Wired Terminals / Ports||Parallel port, USB 2.0|
|Wi-Fi (wireless networking)||No|
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Motorola Moto G (2nd Gen.) android smartphone
- 2 HTC One Mini 2 android smartphone
- 3 Oppo Find 7 Android smartphone
- 4 Medion Akoya MD99410 (E1232T) touchscreen laptop
- 5 HTC Desire 610 smartphone
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- IPsoft seeks to grow the 'brains' of virtual assistants
- Attention enthusiasts: Windows 10 Technical Preview landing Wednesday
- Windows 10: a new platform that runs on every device
- Windows 10 revealed: Microsoft's next OS fuses Windows 7 and 8
- Microsoft skips a number, says 'Windows 10' will be a big break from the past
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.