Kyocera Mita Ecosys FS-C5025N
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- How 4D printing is now saving lives
- 3D printing industry to triple in four years to $21B
- Disney files patent for near instantaneous 3D printing
- Never run out of printer ink with HP Instant Ink
- HP to launch 3D printers this year
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160826/AP/972Asia
- CCWeb Content SpecialistNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Crystal Report/JAVA) 160816/AP/vhsAsia
- FTFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Internet/ Intranet) 160902/SA/222Asia
- CCSoftware test engineer - Telecom/NetworkACT
- CCSenior Project Manager, Cyber Security TransformationNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - TelecommunicationVIC
- FTPrincipal Business Consultant- Wealth ManagementNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCMessaging Services Systems AdministratorACT
- CCData Centre Solutions Architect - Red Hat, Wintel & VMware - CanberraACT
- CCTechnical Business Analyst- BABOK,Infrastructure, Banking bkgndNSW
- FTProject ManagerACT
- CCSenior Technology Specialist - Back-end Java/JEENSW
- CCFacilities ManagerACT
- CCSolution Architect - Data MigrationVIC
- FTMicrosoft Solution ArchitectACT
- CCService Desk Consultant_Level 1ACT
- CCProject Coordinator (Paying $400-$450 per day)NSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Datacentre Maintenance) 160817/SA/993Asia
- FTIT Security & Risk ManagerNSW
- CCStorage / Server EngineerNSW
- CCProject Manager - open source softwareACT