Lenovo ThinkCentre Edge 91z all-in-one PC
A neat all-in-one business PC
The Lenovo ThinkCentre Edge 91z is a stylish and slim all-in-one PC. It packs an Intel Core i5 CPU and can be configured with up to 8GB of DDR3 SDRAM and a 1TB, 7200rpm hard drive.
Best Deals (Selling at 1 store)
- Zuk Z2 Dual 64GB 4G LTE Ceramic White Unlocked ... 366.00
|Graphics card||Intel HD Graphics 3000|
|Graphics card type||Integrated|
|Optical media supported||CD, DVD|
|CPU type||Intel Core i5|
|Processor type||Intel Core i5-2400S|
|Operating system||Windows 7 Professional|
|Hard drive interface||SATA|
|Hard drive type||Hard drive|
|Supported memory media||SD|
|Number of USB 2.0 ports||4|
|Wired Terminals / Ports||3.5mm headphone jack, Gigabit Ethernet, HDMI, Microphone, USB 2.0|
|Wi-Fi (wireless networking)||Yes|
|Wireless technology supported||Wireless 802.11b, Wireless 802.11g, Wireless 802.11n|
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Dell retires Alienware's X51, the desktop that kicked off the tiny gaming PC revolution
- Reports: Surface all-in-one PC coming as soon as later this year
- Alienware's sleek backpack PC is a dorky, but practical solution to a big VR problem
- Alienware's tiny Alpha gaming PC gets bigger muscles... in the US
- Valve's Steam Machines aren't gaining steam, but they inspired wonderful creations
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FTAEM & AEM Forms ConsultantsWA
- CCUX / UI Visual DesignerNSW
- CCSenior Agile Java/Spring/AngularJS EngineerNSW
- CCIOS DeveloperWA
- CCFrontend DevelopersQLD
- CCCRM DeveloperACT
- CCFull Stack Java DeveloperNSW
- FTSystems EngineerNSW
- FTPortal DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Contracts Officer/Procurement -Governmen BckgrndNSW
- FTBusiness Development ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Architect - CloudVIC
- CCSenior SAP BW & HANA Developer/Technical ArchitectVIC
- FTNV2 Defence Project ManagerACT
- FTContinuous delivery application deployment automation specialist (DevOps)NSW
- FTNetwork Infrastructure SpecialistSA
- CCService Lead - Cloud hosting and storageNSW
- CCService Design AnalystNSW
- FTAX Lead Functional ConsultantWA
- FTSenior Manager (Business Data Management)NSW
- CCAgile Scrum MasterACT
- FTMobile DeveloperWA
- CCBusiness Analyst / BillingNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE) 160721/AP/075Asia