Lenovo ThinkCentre M81 Small Desktop
Lenovo ThinkCentre M81: A small desktop with an Intel Core i3 CPU
The M81 is a business PC with an Intel Core i3 CPU and integrated Intel graphics. It has a small footprint and a tower orientation.
Buy now (Selling at 2 stores)
- ThinkCentre M32 L-bracket Mounting Kit Desktop ... 29.01
- ThinkCentre M81 5032 Desktop Computer 479.00
|Graphics card||Intel HD Graphics 3000|
|Graphics card type||Integrated|
|CPU type||Intel Core i3|
|Hard drive interface||SATA|
|Hard drive type||Hard drive|
|Warranty length (months)||12|
|Wired Terminals / Ports||3.5mm headphone jack, DVI, Gigabit Ethernet, USB 2.0, VGA (D-sub)|
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Medion Akoya E4110 (MD 8239) desktop PC
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 3 Kogan Agora 4G review
- 4 Motorola Moto E review
- 5 OnePlus One: An Australian review
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- R programming language gaining ground on traditional statistics packages
- How can the Internet have too many routes and not enough addresses?
- OnBeep developing walkie-talkie type wearable for mobile devices
- Samsung builds custom Galaxy Tab 4 Nook tablet with Barnes & Noble
- Tablets with voice calling functions take off in Asia
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.