Lenovo ThinkCentre M90z all-in-one touchscreen PC
Lenovo's M90z has an excellent touchscreen, but would benefit from better configuration options
Price$ 2,474.00 (AUD)
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Samsung's Raspberry Pi-like Artik 10 priced higher at $149.99
- Top 7 ways to create a successful data science team
- Google's CEO just called the next wave in computing, and it's not VR
- Acer's new Predator gaming systems are powerful beasts that will also run your VR headset
- Here's what the new Intel will look like
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCChange LeadACT
- FTChange Lead- DigitalVIC
- FTTechnical Business Analyst - BINSW
- CCCloud Specialist | CHEF | 3mth ContractVIC
- CCAccount Manager - Software Solutions - Global IT CompanyNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- FTNetwork ConsultantNSW
- FTSharePoint DeveloperSA
- CCSenior Project Manager, Technology Upgrade & RefreshNSW
- CCSolution Architect (security domain)VIC
- FTSenior Application SpecialistACT
- CCCommunication and Change ManagerVIC
- CCJava DeveloperACT
- CCJava Developer- 12 month contractNSW
- CCContract Contract Junior Programmer (JUD-16493-4)Asia
- CCSenior DevOps ConsultantVIC
- CCWindows Automation EngineerVIC
- CCMEAN Stack DeveloperVIC
- CCFront End DeveloperVIC
- CCInteraction & Visual - Web DesignerNSW
- CCSCRUM MasterNSW
- FTGeneral Manager: Applications DevelopmentVIC
- CCWeb Content Developer- Angular, PHP, interface backgroundNSW
- FTITSM Head of Service Desk & SwitchboardACT
- FTData AnalystNSW