First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E520 laptop
A 15.6in entry-level business laptop
This entry-level business laptop features an Intel Core i5 Second Generation CPU as well as a 15.6in screen. It has a sturdy build quality, dual pointing devices, and it weighs about 2.6kg.
Buy now (Selling at 26 stores)
- Thinkpad Edge 73z Desktop i7-4770S Processor 3.... 1239.00
- Thinkpad Edge 540 Touch Laptop i7-4702MQ Proces... 1449.00
- Thinkpad X1 Carbon Touch Laptop i5-4300U 2.90 G... 2049.00
|Display technology||LED-backlit LCD|
|Graphics card||Intel HD Graphics 3000|
|Graphics card type||Integrated|
|CPU type||Intel Core i5|
|Processor type||Intel Core i5-2450M|
|Warranty length (months)||12|
|Wired Terminals / Ports||3.5mm headphone jack, Ethernet, USB 2.0, VGA (D-sub)|
|Wi-Fi (wireless networking)||Yes|
|Wireless technology supported||Wireless 802.11b, Wireless 802.11g, Wireless 802.11n|
Latest News Articles
- Netcraft tool flags websites affected by Heartbleed
- Facebook wants to help you meet friends offline
- Tor anonymity network to shrink as a result of Heartbleed flaw
- Report: Oracle pushes back against Oregon officials over troubled health care site
- Google Glass to get a workout from Dutch firefighters
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- 2 Windows 7 Home Premium vs. Windows 7 Professional
- 3 Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- 4 How do I connect my TV to the Internet?
- 5 Top 5 reasons to hate the Samsung Galaxy S5
GGG Evaluation Team
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.