First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Lenovo ThinkPad T520 laptop
Buy now (Selling at 22 stores)
- Thinkpad X1 Carbon Touch Laptop i5-4200U 2.60 G... 1899.00
- Thinkpad X1 Carbon Touch Laptop i5-4300U 2.90 G... 2049.00
- Thinkpad Edge E440 Laptop core i3-4000M 2.4Ghz ... 599.00
|Display technology||LED-backlit LCD|
|Other features||UltraNav (TrackPoint and TouchPad)|
|Graphics card||Intel HD Graphics 3000|
|Graphics card type||Integrated|
|Optical media supported||CD, DVD|
|DVD drive type||Read and write|
|Power supply||AC, Battery|
|Battery size (milliamp hours - mAh)||2600|
|CPU type||Intel Core i5|
|Processor type||Intel Core i5-2520M|
|Operating system||Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows 7 Home Premium|
|Hard drive interface||SATA|
|Hard drive type||Hard drive|
|Supported memory media||SD|
|Warranty information||1 Year Depot/Express Warranty|
|Warranty length (months)||12|
|Number of USB 2.0 ports||3|
|Wired Terminals / Ports||3.5mm headphone jack, 56Kbps modem, DisplayPort, eSATA, FireWire, Gigabit Ethernet, USB 2.0, VGA (D-sub)|
|Wi-Fi (wireless networking)||Yes|
|Wireless technology supported||Bluetooth, Wireless 802.11b, Wireless 802.11g, Wireless 802.11n|
Latest News Articles
- Google invites Glass wearers to brave LA's beaches
- Telerik frees HTML5 collection of components
- Space X rocket en route to ISS with space laser cargo
- AMD steers clear of low-cost tablet market
- Experts: Avoid big mistakes with Oracle's Exadata
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Top 5 reasons to hate the Samsung Galaxy S5
- 2 What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- 3 Five flaws in Samsung Galaxy S5's TouchWiz
- 4 Windows 7 Home Premium vs. Windows 7 Professional
- 5 Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
GGG Evaluation Team
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.