LG 50PZ950 3D plasma TV (preview)
A 50in LG plasma with Smart TV Internet access and 3D playback
- Big screen for a very low RRP
- Smart TV services look great
- We'll have to wait and see
The 50in LG 50PZ950 is the mid-size version of the 60PZ950 -- LG's top plasma TV in Australia for 2011. It's a big screen without a big price tag, and it's got all of LG's newest gadgetry inside. We're keen to see how it performs.
Price$ 1,999.00 (AUD)
The LG 50PZ950 is a 50in 3D plasma TV. It doesn't have the superior cinema-style passive 3D that you can get on LG's 2011 LED TV range like the LG LW6500 3D LED TV, but it's got all LG's Smart TV Internet access features built in.
The LG 50PZ950 is available now for a $1999 recommended retail price.
Join the PC World newsletter!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- 2 Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- 3 LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- 4 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
Latest News Articles
- Samsung's squashing of malicious Tizen smart TV bugs is turning messy
- Sony shows off its new OLED and LCD TVs, video projector, and Bluetooth speakers
- Sony’s Bravia XBR-A1E OLED could be the first flat-screen TV with sound that doesn’t suck
- Say goodbye to Apple's third-generation Apple TV
- Japan gears up for 8K TV broadcasting
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Functional Analyst - FinanceQLD
- CCSecurity Specialist - NV1ACT
- FTSenior Project Manager - Infrastructure / LogisticsNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectACT
- CCDocument ControllerNSW
- CCProject Scheduler/CoordinatorVIC
- FTFull Stack Software DeveloperQLD
- FTChange ManagerNSW
- CCBusiness Analysts - Benefits RealisationACT
- FTSystems Administrator - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCTraining Content and Delivery SpecialistNSW
- TPInfrastructure ArchitectQLD
- FTInfrastructure Architect - UrgentSA
- CCChange / Communications AnalystNSW
- TPService Desk OperatorQLD
- FTPMO CoordinatorACT
- FTPayroll Systems AnalystQLD
- FTICT Sales Account ManagerQLD
- FTSecurity AnalystACT
- FTReporting DeveloperSA
- TPSenior Business Project ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst Forecaster - TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTPMO LeadNSW