I think smart its a comercial technolgy not very functional, 3D + 1080 its enough to enjoy your TV, dont spend money in smart if you already have a computer its not convenient.
LG 47LW4500 Cinema 3D LED TV (preview)
A cheap LG LED TV with passive Cinema 3D playback
- Cinema-style passive 3D has some advantages over active-shutter 3D
- We don't know yet
LG's LW4500 entry-level Cinema 3D LED TV looks to be an impressive piece of technology. We liked the look of the 'Cinema 3D' passive 3D playback when we saw the TV at LG's launch, and including it in a relatively low-budget screen is a smart move from LG.
The LG LW4500 looks like it's going to be the company's cheapest LED TV with passive 3D. LG calls this technology Cinema 3D, using a screen setup not too far from the kind you'll see at your local movie theatre.
It's disappointing to see that the LW4500 doesn't have LG's range of Smart TV Internet access features, especially considering the strong competition in Internet-enabled budget televisions from Sony — we're specifically thinking of the cheap-but-feature-packed Sony BRAVIA KDL-32EX420 LED TV.
When we get our hands on one, we'll let you know what we think of the LG LW4500.
- Xcllent 3D experience
- • • •
I bght the LW 4500 47 inch connected it with a normal sd dish tv at first i thought i would have to switch my setup box to hd but amazing TV i would say the best 3d exp i have had
my friend owns a samsung smard 3d tv but it is no where close to LG amazing tv good led & 3d features
- • • •
very good 3d experience like in movie theaters
- • • •
I am using this product for 1 week its seems to me LG did great job its to cheap for 3D tvs but quality and image LED is good enough i was playing ps3 games in FHD resolution its quite assome i love it so my review of that tv is possitive let see in a future i have it only 1 week now why people so worry about wirless why they need wirless anyway they have computers tv its no for internet its for watching LG at this poing did great job drop price and put 5 3D functions even convertion 2d to 3D here they just sold it up its stores are empty
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Bose SoundLink on-ear Bluetooth headphones
- 2 Apple iPhone 6 Plus: An in depth review
- 3 Medion Akoya P2214T (MD99430) hybrid laptop
- 4 HTC One Mini 2 android smartphone
- 5 Oppo Find 7 Android smartphone
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Camels, sleds and trikes: Seven odd Street View vehicles
- Microsoft sued as lawsuits over employee no-poach deal mount
- Changes coming to Aldi Mobile plans and network
- Apple's iPad Air 2 goes on sale in Australia
- China attacks lead Apple to alert users on iCloud threats
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTBusiness ManagerNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Operations Manager - Global Tech Market leaderNSW
- FTSales Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTPartner Marketing Communications Manager - Leading Global Tech BrandNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | Sales ManagerNSW
- FTTechnical Marketing ManagerNSW
- CCConsumer Product Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTDigital Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTBusiness development manager - retargettingNSW