- • • •
windowsmedia not responding
Suitable for occasional use. LogMeIn also allows you to view a personal email archived in your Outlook folder.
Price$ 99.00 (AUD)
LogMeIn is very simple and easy to use and is an ideal service for less experienced users. Once you've downloaded the software, getting started takes just a few minutes. Registration is quick and painless.
Provided your remote PC is switched on, you'll be able to access it at logmein.com; simply enter your Windows username and password. The user interface is simple to use and clearly laid out.
We had no trouble accessing the files stored on our target system. At the touch of a button we could both open programs and edit documents. We were even able to play videos and hear system sounds from the remote machine. LogMeIn also allowed us to print files from our local machine.
LogMeIn's File Manager makes it easy to transfer even large files to and from either system - an 18MB file took just under five minutes to transfer. LogMeIn features a Mini Meeting and Sharing function. These services can only be used from the target system, but allowed us to offer our colleagues remote access to our desktop in order to share files.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC One Mini 2 android smartphone
- 2 Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
- 3 Medion Akoya E4110 (MD 8239) desktop PC
- 4 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 5 Dell Inspiron 11 3000 Series convertible laptop
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Apple Watch under scrutiny for privacy by Connecticut attorney general
- 'Tiny banker' malware targets US financial institutions
- Data loss detection tool mines the ephemeral world of 'pastes'
- Wi-Fi group acts to simplify peer-to-peer video, printing and other tasks
- Facebook open sources its mcrouter data-caching tool
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.