Magix Movie Edit Pro 14.0 Plus
- Accepts HD input, shaky camera footage can be effortlessly stabilised, individual pixels can be tracked
- Novices may have trouble using this software
If ever you've wanted to get into home video editing then expect to be welcomed with open arms. Movie Edit Pro 14.0 Plus is exactly what you need, and often more so. It's a truly fantastic package.
Price$ 59.00 (AUD)
Buy now (Selling at 1 store)
There's a staggering amount of extras available in Movie Edit Pro 14.0 Plus – a one-stop solution to home video production that makes you wonder how Hollywood ever managed before the digital revolution.
Movie Edit Pro 14.0 Plus really is a total package, especially considering that it's aimed somewhere between the amateur and semi-pro markets. Without even going any further than placing cuts in order, you've already got access to swifter technology than was available to Thelma Shoonmaker when she was editing Raging Bull.
Movie Edit Pro 14.0 Plus accepts HD input too, so you'll also be able to work at a higher resolution with up to 99 video tracks, but it's not its role as an electronic editing room that really makes the package stand out.
There are plenty of products that offer similarly efficient cutting and identical and often cheesy transitions that, if used without artful skill, can make home movies look like industrial training videos.
The true power is in sexier post-production techniques. Shaky camera footage can be effortlessly stabilised, individual pixels can be tracked so you can map a travelling graphic to, for example, mask a characters face as they move around the screen and you can even add Chroma Key effects so footage taken in front of a blue screen can be merged with another video track.
You could use Movie Edit Pro 14.0 Plus to make your own weather broadcasts and you can even use the included Reallusion iClone 2 SE to add set digital characters to your movies that follow prescribed movements and actions. There's no arguing with the price. Movie Edit Pro 14.0 Plus is fantastic value. You can even ask Movie Edit Pro 14.0 Plus to access your MP3 collection. By clicking on one song you'll be told what others sound similar. Basic stereo sound can be rendered into decent 5.1 surround with little confusion.
Simplicity of use is also key to Movie Edit Pro 14.0 Plus' success and it won't take long before even a total novice is up, running and dabbling with a collection of toys that only a few years ago would cost hundreds of thousands of dollars. You won't get more for your money anywhere else.
NOTE: Pricing of this product is in U.K Currency
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Medion Akoya E4110 (MD 8239) desktop PC
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 3 Kogan Agora 4G review
- 4 Motorola Moto E review
- 5 OnePlus One: An Australian review
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft jumps into NoSQL market with new Azure data store
- NIST taking input for mobile security guidelines
- Oracle CEO Larry Ellison turns 70 with no retirement in sight
- US lawmaker wants to rebrand net neutrality
- US agencies to release cyberthreat information faster to the health-care industry
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTAccount Manager Programmatic Trading DeskNSW
- CCL2 Technical Support Engineer - RightFax/MessagingVIC
- FTInformation Services ManagerNZ
- FTMarketing Communications Executive - B2BNSW
- FTMachine Learning | JAVA | San Fran based global Company | SydneyNSW
- FTChief Information OfficerNSW
- FTSearch Account ManagerNSW