Motorola Xoom 2 Android tablet
Motorola Xoom 2 review: The Xoom 2 is an improvement over the original Xoom, but these improvements aren't enough to justify its expensive price tag
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Slump continues as tablet markets records worst quarter since 2012
- Acer puts liquid cooling in its Switch Alpha 12 tablet
- Intel's tablet adventure looking more like its netbook disaster
- Display expert: The 9.7-inch iPad Pro's color accuracy is “visually indistinguishable from perfect”
- 9.7-inch iPad Pro teardown reveals iPhone 6s Plus camera and 2GB of RAM
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTBusiness AnalystACT
- CCOpen_2pm_29/8_Teradata Database AdministratorACT
- CCActive Directory Consultant/ArchitectWA
- CCProject Coordinator - Baseline SecurityVIC
- CCDevOps Engineer - Php, LAMP, XML, scripting, JavaNSW
- FTMiddleware - DevOps EngineerVIC
- CCPMO Project AdministratorNSW
- CCICT Contracts ManagerSA
- FTUNIX, LINUX , VM System AdministrationNSW
- CCProject Manager - Expense Management SystemVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (CISCO/Firewall/Network) 160819/SA/423Asia
- CCOracle DBA with Solaris experienceNSW
- CCSharePoint DeveloperACT
- CCBusiness Analyst / SalesforceNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- CCGuidewire Business AnalystNSW
- CCSenior / Lead UX DesignerNSW
- CCContract Senior Web Developer (PHP/Drupal/JAVA) 160808/SWD/vtdAsia
- FTSenior Technical ConsultantVIC
- CCSales Development Executive - Flexible Working HoursNSW
- FTBack End Developer - Java, Spring, RESTNSW
- FTData AnalystsWA
- CCInfrastructure Deployment ManagerVIC
- CCContract Programmer (Data/File Backup Technology) 160826/P/283Asia