First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
We Cheer 2
- Actual licensed music attempts to get you off the couch; if you're into pink, you're into this game
- It's like playing Simon Says with a Simon that never attempts to fool you and is really into teeny-bop pop; if the graphics were a person, her ugliness would prevent her from making the squad; controls aren't precise enough
Following the mildly successful cheer-captain simulation from 2008, We Cheer 2 offers up more of the same pop-infused tunes and choreographed dance routines. Reviewer Aaron Koehn was put off by its lackluster presentation and simplistic gameplay, but couldn't fault the game for appealing to its target demographic.
Buy now (Selling at 1 store)
Latest News Articles
- Yahoo acquires video streaming startup RayV
- New Relic's analysis service goes live
- Hardware hackathon hopes for new ideas on 3D printers, robots
- Wall Street Beat: Tech sales news mixed ahead of earnings
- Microsoft acquires InMage to boost Azure Site Recovery
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- 2 Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- 3 Windows 7 Home Premium vs. Windows 7 Professional
- 4 How to play DVD movies on your Nintendo Wii
- 5 How do I connect my TV to the Internet?
GGG Evaluation Team
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.