First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
We Cheer 2
- Actual licensed music attempts to get you off the couch; if you're into pink, you're into this game
- It's like playing Simon Says with a Simon that never attempts to fool you and is really into teeny-bop pop; if the graphics were a person, her ugliness would prevent her from making the squad; controls aren't precise enough
Following the mildly successful cheer-captain simulation from 2008, We Cheer 2 offers up more of the same pop-infused tunes and choreographed dance routines. Reviewer Aaron Koehn was put off by its lackluster presentation and simplistic gameplay, but couldn't fault the game for appealing to its target demographic.
Buy now (Selling at 1 store)
Latest News Articles
- EBay faces class action suit over data breach
- LG G3 review
- Sale of Mt. Gox-related Bitcoins.com halted after court order
- Qualcomm faces hurdles collecting royalties from China
- Twitter employees mainly male and white, says it has 'lot of work to do'
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- 2 Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- 3 Windows 7 Home Premium vs. Windows 7 Professional
- 4 How to play DVD movies on your Nintendo Wii
- 5 How do I connect my TV to the Internet?
GGG Evaluation Team
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
- Games View all »
- $157 free shipping
- Software and Services View all »
- PC Components View all »
- Desktop PCs View all »
- Notebooks View all »