NewDigitalSoft AI Robot 2.0
- Simple to use, robots can be shared with other people
- Not completely bug-free
The software isn’t completely bug-free, as most recorded sequences will require some tweaking to get them to run exactly as you expect. But this tool is handy, for example you could use it for data migration — I used it to migrate my e-mails. It’s not an elegant solution, but it will speed up many tasks that require timely repetition. Priced at $41, it is bound to pay itself off quite quickly.
Price$ 41.00 (AUD)
Best Deals (Selling at 2 stores)
The AI Robot is a simple piece of software that allows you to run automated keyboard and mouse sequences that you can record yourself. This is great news for anybody who has no idea how to program a script or run a macro, but inevitably has to do plenty of repetitive tasks on the desktop.
It works much like a keylogger and a mouse tracker, recording each and every movement on your computer while you work. The AI robot then presents a list of the actions you performed in sequence, so that you can tweak the events or change the timing of events to make things faster, or to make sure programs are loaded properly before the robot goes clicking everywhere.
Each robot you record can be activated by a hotkey, and set to repeat as many times as it takes to get the job done. Once you have created a robot, you can also share it with other people. This would be very handy in a corporate environment, especially if you are paying staff by the hour.
Join the PC World newsletter!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- ‘Absolutely not’: No regrets ditching NBN FTTP rollout, says Pyne
- Microsoft dials back Windows 10 upgrades to 2X a year
- NBN leaks: Journalist union slams AFP raids
- nbn co paying customers $100 to sign up
- Dreyfus: Confidence in AFP undermined by NBN leak raids
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCChange Manager- ProcurementNSW
- FTWeb DeveloperSA
- CCTechnology Team Lead / Senior Developer - JavaNSW
- CCProgram Business AnalystVIC
- FTPeopleSoft Finance Functional ConsultantNSW
- FTIT Support - Level 1NSW
- FTTechnical WriterACT
- FTMid-Level Full-Stack Java DeveloperVIC
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTNV1, NV2 Network Engineers | Permanent role with diverse Defence projectsACT
- CCSenior Business Analyst - NV1VIC
- FTTester/Business AnalystWA
- FTSenior Systems EngineerACT
- CCSecurity Clearances Vetting Services OfficerACT
- CCLMS Administrator and e- Learning Development Project OfficerSA
- CCTechnical Specialist - IP Network Design - Juniper MXNSW
- FTCloud ArchitectAsia
- CCTechnical Service LeadNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystACT
- CCSenior IT Security Specialist-SANS, ISC2, ISACA, ITILNSW
- FTSenior Java Developer / Technical LeadACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (MS SQL Server/C#.NET)160520/AP/vmtAsia
- FTDynamics Project ManagerNSW
- FTBI / Business Intelligence Designer / ArchitectNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystACT