NewDigitalSoft AI Robot 2.0
- Simple to use, robots can be shared with other people
- Not completely bug-free
The software isn’t completely bug-free, as most recorded sequences will require some tweaking to get them to run exactly as you expect. But this tool is handy, for example you could use it for data migration — I used it to migrate my e-mails. It’s not an elegant solution, but it will speed up many tasks that require timely repetition. Priced at $41, it is bound to pay itself off quite quickly.
Price$ 41.00 (AUD)
Best Deals (Selling at 3 stores)
The AI Robot is a simple piece of software that allows you to run automated keyboard and mouse sequences that you can record yourself. This is great news for anybody who has no idea how to program a script or run a macro, but inevitably has to do plenty of repetitive tasks on the desktop.
It works much like a keylogger and a mouse tracker, recording each and every movement on your computer while you work. The AI robot then presents a list of the actions you performed in sequence, so that you can tweak the events or change the timing of events to make things faster, or to make sure programs are loaded properly before the robot goes clicking everywhere.
Each robot you record can be activated by a hotkey, and set to repeat as many times as it takes to get the job done. Once you have created a robot, you can also share it with other people. This would be very handy in a corporate environment, especially if you are paying staff by the hour.
Join the PC World newsletter!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Mozilla Firefox update fixes several vulnerabilities
- Like Chromebooks, thumb-size PCs will bloom
- Windows Phone can now work on smartphones with Intel x86 chips
- Dell's OS10 aims to open up networks, then whole datacentres
- iOS 9.2.1 and OS X 10.11.3 are now available
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCOracle Project OfficerSA
- CCWindows System Admin, Administrator, Technical SupportNSW
- CCIT Solution DesignerNSW
- CCAD and FIM EngineerNSW
- FTInfrastructure Project Manager - NV1 clearance mandatoryNSW
- CCIT Service Improvement SpecialistNSW
- FTNetwork Engineer | NV1 NV2 clearance | Defence projects | Immediate interviewACT
- CCIT Service Deliver & Improvement ManagerACT
- CCSenior Wintel EngineerNSW
- FTNetwork EngineerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Crystal Reports) 160129/AP/vhs-aAsia
- CCSolution Design EngineerACT
- CCSenior Project Manager - Cloud / Telecommunications (Melb CBD)VIC
- CCProgram Support ManagerQLD
- CCMid to Senior Level User Experience SpecialistsNSW
- CCContract System Analyst (Network & System Mgt.) 160205/SA/561Asia
- CCBusiness Project Manager - Transformation ProgramNSW
- CCSharePoint AdministratorACT
- CCData Stage DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager - SecurityNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle/UNIX) 160203/AP/381Asia
- FTProject Manager | Permanent position | NV1 NV2 cleared | Defence | Great cultureACT
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD