- phone's is too hot
- i want additional details
- • • •
i want the part of the x phone llm for key pad. an in indian. am search for some shop's but needed for particular things. i want this. so please convey my request& i want the key pad shop center.
O2 Xphone IIm
- Size, weight and form factor
- The size of the five-way navigation joystick
This model is essentially the same as the Xphone II, with only a few improvements.
Price$ 649.00 (AUD)
The O2 Xphone IIm retains all of the features of its predecessor (the Xphone II) while adding a new case, dedicated multimedia buttons and a newer version of Windows Media Player.
The first major difference in the IIm is the new silver and white casing, replacing the black and silver of the older model. Like the Xphone II, the IIm comes with a Home key and a Back key, but new menu select buttons are also provided below the display. In addition, an Internet Explorer button sits just above the keypad, along with three new buttons for use with Windows Media Player. One small issue is the five-way joystick on the IIm, which is slightly smaller and not as sensitive as the Xphone II.
The specifications of the Xphone IIm are almost identical to the Xphone II; the new model is slightly larger and heavier. The 2.2" TFT LCD screen size and resolution remain the same, as does the Texas Instruments 195MHz processor and 32MB of installed memory (with 64MB flash ROM). A miniSD slot is provided, but the phone needs to be switched off and battery removed in order to get to it.
The IIm ships with the same software bundle as the Xphone II, running Microsoft Windows Mobile 2003 Second Edition with Pocket Outlook installed. It supports SMS, MMS, and Internet Explorer Web browsing. The IIm also comes with Windows Media Player 10, meaning that content with encoded with digital rights management (DRM) can now be downloaded and played on the phone. The IIm also has a VGA camera and, somewhat disappointingly, O2 has persisted with the 2.5mm headphone jack.
As a standalone tri-band smartphone, the Xphone IIm is good value at $649 and will meet the needs of consumers who want basic PDA functions on their phones. Apart from the casing, colour, support for USB 2.0 and dedicated multimedia buttons, however, there is not much to differentiate the IIm from its predecessor.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
- 2 Lenovo Yoga 3 Pro hybrid Ultrabook
- 3 Bose SoundLink on-ear Bluetooth headphones
- 4 Apple iPhone 6 Plus: An in depth review
- 5 Medion Akoya P2214T (MD99430) hybrid laptop
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Why is Microsoft updating Windows PCs for a security bug on the server?
- Prices for 4K monitors sink below $500
- Apple's $450 million e-books settlement gets final approval
- Reports: EU taking first step towards breaking up Google
- US man sentenced for hacking POS systems at Subway
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCWeb / Mobile Developer - Magento - HTML5, CSS - Excellent CMS SkillsNSW
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Port Augusta / Whyalla AreaSA
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTChief Information Officer - CSIROACT
- FTDigital Account ManagerNSW
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- CCStrategic Partner ManagerNSW
- FTProgram Manager - Integration & SolutionsNSW
- FTMarketing Solutions ManagerNSW
- FTSEO Content ExecutiveVIC
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Echuca AreaVIC
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- FTPartnership Manager - MediaNSW