Office Labs StickySorter
Does your desk look like it's made of sticky notes?
- Will stop your desk getting covered in sticky notes
- Nothing of note
StickySorter is a boon for any regular user of sticky notes.
Does your desk look like it's made of sticky notes? If so, you may well find a friend in StickySorter.
This freebie does far, far more than either paper-based notes or other sticky notes software. Think of it as a sticky note program on steroids.
StickySorter goes far beyond the basics of letting you create sticky notes. You can also put notes into separate groups and color code them, search through all of your notes, create formatted data fields for notes, and arrange them in just about any way you can imagine.
It can also import notes from any program that can export data in the .csv format, such as Microsoft Excel or Microsoft Access, by choosing File-->Open, and then navigating to the file you want to open. You can export your notes in that format as well.
StickySorter does have one shortcoming: The sticky notes can't be arranged on your PC's desktop, as with some other sticky notes programs. If you're a fan of sticky notes and can live with that, though, you'll find this program a boon.
Note that in order to use the program, you'll have to allow StickySorter to send your usage information to Microsoft. Microsoft claims the information will not be used to personally identify you. Still, if that makes you uncomfortable, don't download the program
Join the PC World newsletter!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Mozilla Firefox update fixes several vulnerabilities
- Like Chromebooks, thumb-size PCs will bloom
- Windows Phone can now work on smartphones with Intel x86 chips
- Dell's OS10 aims to open up networks, then whole datacentres
- iOS 9.2.1 and OS X 10.11.3 are now available
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCPython Web Developer - DevOPS EnvironmentVIC
- CCHybris Developer - Global Digital AgencyNSW
- CCContract System Analyst (Network & System Mgt.) 160205/SA/561Asia
- CCJava Developer - IOSNSW
- FTChange LeadNSW
- FTJava Web Development OpportunityVIC
- CCSenior Project Manager - DigitalVIC
- FTBusiness Intelligence AnalystVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Crystal Reports) 160129/AP/vhs-aAsia
- CCSolution Architect - .NET environmentACT
- CCCitrix Systems EngineerNSW
- CCUser Experience Designer - BaselineACT
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTInsight / Customer / modelling - Analyst (Data Scientist)NSW
- CCSenior Agile Business Analyst - Online/Mobile experienceNSW
- FTTeam Lead ITIL- Permanent OpportunityVIC
- CCITIL Release Manager - CBD SYDNEYNSW
- FTNetwork EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Front End Developer Required Working World Leading Digital TeamVIC
- FTSenior Business ConsultantNSW
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | Projects & BAU | Coastal Newcastle NSWWA
- FTAxway API DeveloperNSW
- CCService Desk ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Systems Analyst (Biomedical)SA
- FTApplication Packaging & Deployments Team LeaderNSW