Panasonic PT-AE8000 home theatre projector
This projector takes some setting up, but it’s hard to beat
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Sony’s new liquid-cooled 4K home video projector delivers 5000 lumens of brightness, costs $60,000
- BenQ targets Epson with revamped home entertainment projectors
- LG's new Laser Display gives you 100in of full HD glory
- Win an iPad or a Samsung Galaxy Tab in the 2012 PC World Media Usage survey
- Vivid Sydney 2012 gets some love from will.i.am
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTPMO SpecialistACT
- FTChange ManagerNSW
- CCTesting Resource ManagerVIC
- CCData AnalystACT
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Loutus Notes) 160815/SA/102Asia
- CCCustomer Service SpecialistVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle) 160902/AP/625Asia
- CCBI-Business Intelligence Technical LeadNSW
- FTInfrastructure Engineer - Cloud computingAsia
- FTDesign and Engineering - Technical WriterWA
- CCSr IT Support specialist - MCSE- L2/L3- Travelling requiredNSW
- CCDesktop Support AnalystSA
- FTAutomation Tester- C#, Selenium | Cloud Based Finance SolutionsNSW
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Change Analyst, WealthNSW
- FTDigital Product Owner | Advertising Technology | SearchNSW
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- FTOrchestration Engineer - DevOps - PuppetVIC
- CCLinux EngineerVIC
- CCWebmaster content managementACT
- CCOperational Applications Support AnalystNSW
- FTProject SchedulerSA
- CCSenior Business Analyst - GeneralVIC
- CCNetwork Technology SpecialistVIC