Panasonic VIERA TH-P50GT30A 3D plasma TV (preview)
Panasonic VIERA GT30 preview: a 3D plasma with all the bells and whistles
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Vizio’s latest 4K TVs make eye-popping HDR more affordable
- Netflix flips the switch on eye-popping HDR video streaming
- Sony’s pricey Ultra video-streaming service goes live today, but you'll need a new high-end 4K Sony TV to use it
- Foxconn to pay over $US6bn for a majority stake in Sharp
- LG releases first flat screen OLED TV in Australia
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCAdobe Experience Manager AEM / CQ5 DeveloperNSW
- CCMid or Senior Developer - Mobile Applications - (iOS)NSW
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCSystems TrainerVIC
- CCDigital Producer (Part Time 3 Days Per Week)NSW
- CCJava Developer- 12 month contractNSW
- CCNV2 - System Administration / Application SupportACT
- FTProject Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- FTSharePoint DeveloperSA
- FTSolution Architect (Guidewire Billing Center)NSW
- CCProject Coordinator (urgent) - Digital - Blue chip companyNSW
- CCSenior DevOps ConsultantVIC
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- FTDesktop SupportNSW
- CCChange Lead/Senior Change Analyst - Transformation projectNSW
- FTSenior Technical ConsultantVIC
- FTDigital Project ManagerVIC
- CCSCCM - SCOM - AD Systems EngineerNSW
- CCSharepoint DeveloperVIC
- CCSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCProduct SpecialistVIC
- CC.NET Developer (Application production Support)NSW
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- CCPortfolio Manager - Customer Service SystemVIC