Security Shield 2010
Security Shield 2010 combines products from two vendors to create an internet security suite
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft breaks own design rules in dupe-the-user Windows 10 upgrade tactic
- No more passwords with Google's Trust API
- There’s finally reason to hope in the war against ransomware
- A hacker is selling 167 million LinkedIn user records
- Cybercriminals are increasingly embracing a sophisticated business-model approach
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCIT Program ManagerACT
- CCSystems Analyst (HTML/JAVA/Wireless & Mobile) 160525/SA/443Asia
- FTInfrastructure Specialist VMwareNSW
- FTIT Support - Level 1NSW
- CCTechnology Team Lead / Senior Developer - JavaNSW
- FTSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (JAVA/Oracle/Web) 160603/SA/871Asia
- CCPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- CCTechnical Service LeadNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (MS SQL Server/C#.NET)160520/AP/vmtAsia
- FTPermanent Defence network engineer - career progression & flexible conditionsACT
- CCProject ManagerACT
- CCICT Fleet and Equipment Audit ResourcesSA
- CCInfrastructure Business AnalystNSW
- CCDevOps EngineerNSW
- CCLinux AdministratorVIC
- CCTechnical Digital Producer / Requirements EngineerNSW
- CCOffice 365 Systems EngineerNSW
- CCIT Environment and Deployment SpecialistQLD
- FTSenior Full-Stack .NET DeveloperVIC
- FTPega Operation Engineer - CEPNSW
- CCSQL DeveloperNSW
- FTScrum MasterVIC
- CCProject SpecialistVIC
- CCOracle Siebel Administrator - JULY STARTACT