Yeah I got these headphones and my only problem is that the sound is flipped in the speakers. Sound that show be coming from the left is coming from the right and vice versa. If the sound would work correctly then this would be a great headset
Plantronics .Audio 355 PC headset
The Plantronics .Audio 355 headset can be used for VoIP or voice chatting in online games.
- Cheap, comfortable, good audio for price
- Lots of noise leakage
The Plantronics .Audio 355 headset is cheap, comfortable and doesn't sound terrible. Although the noise leakage from the ear-cups at medium to high volumes may disturb those around you, it's fine for use at home or in gaming cafes.
Price$ 59.00 (AUD)
The Plantronics .Audio 355 PC headset combines a comfortable pair of entry-level headphones that deliver good quality audio with a flexible microphone. You can use it for Internet gaming or VoIP chatting (using Skype, for example). The snug, swivel-mounted ear-cups can move independently, which helps make the headset comfortable.
There is 'pleather' padding on both the ear-cups and the under the headband. The headband is flexible and won't stand up to much direct punishment. If you're not planning to travel with it, however, the headset should be strong enough to withstand general wear and tear.
The microphone is not extendable, but it is quite flexible. This means that you'll be able to adjust it without damaging it. The microphone will stay in position unless it's bumped or you move it.
The Plantronics .Audio 355 headset has a frequency range of 20-20,000Hz and provides good bass, mid-range and treble given its price. However, the lack of seal around the ears means that there is a high degree of noise leakage at medium to high volumes (which may annoy your neighbours at an Internet cafe).
If you're looking for a gaming or VoIP headset that can also play music relatively well, the Plantronics .Audio 355 headset is a good budget option.
My wife just bought it at Staples. The headphones are stiff and uncomfortable, and the microphone allows static through to the other end. The voices come across as a bit muffled. The headphones are being returned.
- Great Bass
- Can't withstand minor impacts
- • • •
I bought these headphones 4 months ago and absolutely loved them. They were grate for gaming and provided excellent quality in Skype calls. But after 4 months, I accidentally dropped them on some very soft carpet and lost connection in the right cup. Although I liked the styling, the weren't as resistant to impact as much as they should have. i would recommend these to someone else.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
- 2 Lenovo Yoga 3 Pro hybrid Ultrabook
- 3 Bose SoundLink on-ear Bluetooth headphones
- 4 Apple iPhone 6 Plus: An in depth review
- 5 Medion Akoya P2214T (MD99430) hybrid laptop
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- UK plans to introduce new Web snooping law
- NXP opens wallet to build wearables with better battery life
- Apple iPad Mini 3 review: Paying top dollar for yesterday's tech
- Report: Samsung's head of TVs may be asked to revitalize mobile business
- Webcam snooper now looking for a job
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSEO Content ExecutiveVIC
- CCWeb / Mobile Developer - Magento - HTML5, CSS - Excellent CMS SkillsNSW
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- CCStrategic Partner ManagerNSW
- FTChief Information Officer - CSIROACT
- FTMarketing Solutions ManagerNSW
- FTDigital Account ManagerNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Port Augusta / Whyalla AreaSA
- FTPartnership Manager - MediaNSW
- FTProgram Manager - Integration & SolutionsNSW
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Echuca AreaVIC
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC