Roxio Easy Media Creator 2011 video and audio suite
- Comprehensive media editing and burning; 3D creation; Professional templates
- Too many separate modules; Pricey plug-ins; Expensive
This is the best media creation and disc burning suite for most users, though the learning curve is challenging and upgrades are expensive.
Price$ 169.00 (AUD)
Buy now (Selling at 1 store)
- Easy Vhs To Dvd 3 Plus, Win, Ml 82.49
|System requirements||1.6GHz processor; Windows XP/Vista/7; 1GB RAM; 3GB hard-disk space; Windows Media Player 10.0 or later; Internet Explorer 7.0 or later; QuickTime 7.0 or later; iTunes 8.0 or later; OHCI-compliant IEEE 1394 FireWire card for use with DV camera or Roxio Video Capture USB for analogue sources; web connection|
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
- 2 Medion Akoya E4110 (MD 8239) desktop PC
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 4 Dell Inspiron 11 3000 Series convertible laptop
- 5 Kogan Agora 4G review
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Google to build quantum computing processors
- Home Depot investigates possible payment data breach
- Sony joins AllSeen Alliance to push for common ground in IoT
- Groups: FCC shouldn't overturn state laws against municipal broadband
- Apple blames leaked nude celebrity photos on 'targeted attack'
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.