First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Roxio Easy Media Creator 2011 video and audio suite
- Comprehensive media editing and burning; 3D creation; Professional templates
- Too many separate modules; Pricey plug-ins; Expensive
This is the best media creation and disc burning suite for most users, though the learning curve is challenging and upgrades are expensive.
Price$ 169.00 (AUD)
|System requirements||1.6GHz processor; Windows XP/Vista/7; 1GB RAM; 3GB hard-disk space; Windows Media Player 10.0 or later; Internet Explorer 7.0 or later; QuickTime 7.0 or later; iTunes 8.0 or later; OHCI-compliant IEEE 1394 FireWire card for use with DV camera or Roxio Video Capture USB for analogue sources; web connection|
Latest News Articles
- Uber, Airbnb go after businesses
- Guns, vandals and thieves: Data shows US networks under attack
- Flexibility, asking questions key for recent college graduates looking to advance in IT
- As IoT changes how carriers make money, Ericsson is buying new smarts
- Google, Linaro develop custom Android edition for Project Ara
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- 2 Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- 3 Windows 7 Home Premium vs. Windows 7 Professional
- 4 How to play DVD movies on your Nintendo Wii
- 5 How do I connect my TV to the Internet?
GGG Evaluation Team
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.