Roxio Easy Media Creator 2011 video and audio suite
- Comprehensive media editing and burning; 3D creation; Professional templates
- Too many separate modules; Pricey plug-ins; Expensive
This is the best media creation and disc burning suite for most users, though the learning curve is challenging and upgrades are expensive.
Price$ 169.00 (AUD)
Best Deals (Selling at 1 store)
|System requirements||1.6GHz processor; Windows XP/Vista/7; 1GB RAM; 3GB hard-disk space; Windows Media Player 10.0 or later; Internet Explorer 7.0 or later; QuickTime 7.0 or later; iTunes 8.0 or later; OHCI-compliant IEEE 1394 FireWire card for use with DV camera or Roxio Video Capture USB for analogue sources; web connection|
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- HFC services officially join NBN mix
- Twitter's new stickers are more useful than Snapchat
- A lawsuit over an unwanted Windows 10 upgrade just cost Microsoft $10,000
- Obama, Zuckerberg push better broadband, innovative startups
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle) 160704/AP/601Asia
- CCBusiness Analyst - TravelNSW
- CCHybrid Mobile App DeveloperNSW
- CCProject Manager - IT SecurityNSW
- CCRuby on Rails DeveloperNSW
- CCSolution Architect / Designer - Cyber SecurityNSW
- FTIT Senior Business Analyst (12M)NSW
- CCProject Manager | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT
- FTDatabase DeveloperACT
- FTTechnical Services ManagerACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160620/AP/623Asia
- CCDigital Business AnalystVIC
- FTIT Service Desk AnalystNSW
- FTTechnical Lead - Tier 1 Customer interfaceACT
- CCSAP PI/PO ConsultantVIC
- CCProject Manager - Digital / MediaNSW
- FTUX DesignerVIC
- CCSystems Engineer / Applications Scripting DeveloperSA
- CCIT Assistant (Lotus Notes/Technical Support) 160616/ITA/991Asia
- CCEngineering Lead - InfrastructureVIC
- FTCitrix SpecialistACT
- FTSolution Architect - Data/ InformationVIC
- FTNV2 Defence Project ManagerACT
- CCBiztalk developerNSW
- CCSpatial DeveloperQLD