Sarm Software Resume Builder 4.8
Creating a strong CV is not something most people relish.
- Makes creating a resume a breeze
- Nothing of note.
Resume Builder does more than just create your CV — and it does that well. It also includes a contact organiser to keep track of people you're in touch with when looking for a job, and includes sample cover letters as well. For less than $50, can you go wrong?
Price$ 41.07 (AUD)
Creating a strong CV is not something most people relish: that's where Sarm Software Resume Builder comes in.
Resume Builder makes it a breeze to create a well-written, good-looking CV in a variety of formats, so that you can mail it out on paper or email, post it on the web, or use it in any way you see fit.
Resume Builder uses wizards to create your resume for you. For example, you start off by choosing what type of CV you want to create: one based on chronology, the type of job you're looking for, or for a specific job. From there, you choose your job level (from student through executive), and answer a series of questions. After that, you enter an executive summary, your job history, awards and recognitions, and so on.
You then see a preview of your CV, and can make any changes, as well as altering the layout by choosing different fonts, colours, the date format, header style, and more. Then you're done, and ready to send out your resume. You can create it in a variety of formats, including Word .doc format and HTML.
Join the PC World newsletter!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- NBN Co's poor document security enabled document leaks that could have been avoided
- Microsoft breaks own design rules in dupe-the-user Windows 10 upgrade tactic
- Top 30 AWS cloud services
- Update to Google Docs, Sheets, Slides lets them automatically save recent files offline
- The speed you need: Pyne and Albanese clash on NBN
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCInfrastructure Business AnalystNSW
- CCAWS Developer/LeadNSW
- FTTechnical Services SpecialistACT
- CCMultiple .Net DevelopersNSW
- FTStorage SpecialistVIC
- CCSystem Engineer - Server Migration experienceNSW
- CCSenior BA - Enterprise DataNSW
- CCProgram Business Implementation Director- HR Payroll, FINSW
- FTFunctional Business Analyst Dynamic AXNSW
- FTData Feeds Developer | Financial Services | C# & SQLNSW
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperWA
- CCCCB & MDM ConsultantNSW
- FT.NET DevelopersQLD
- CCAnalyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle/SQL*PLUS) 160519/AP/432Asia
- CCICT Fleet and Equipment Audit ResourcesSA
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Contributions TaxNSW
- CCBusiness Intelligence (BI) AnalystQLD
- CCTechnology Team Lead / Senior Developer - JavaNSW
- FTInformatica Powercenter SpecialistNSW
- FTHadoop Operation EngineerNSW
- CCProgram Communications SpecialistVIC
- CCTechnical WriterNSW
- CCMicrosoft System Engineer - NV1ACT
- CCNV1 Consultant | Groundbreaking Defence decision support applicationACT