First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Sarm Software Resume Builder 4.8
Creating a strong CV is not something most people relish.
- Makes creating a resume a breeze
- Nothing of note.
Resume Builder does more than just create your CV — and it does that well. It also includes a contact organiser to keep track of people you're in touch with when looking for a job, and includes sample cover letters as well. For less than $50, can you go wrong?
Price$ 41.07 (AUD)
Buy now (Selling at 6 stores)
Creating a strong CV is not something most people relish: that's where Sarm Software Resume Builder comes in.
Resume Builder makes it a breeze to create a well-written, good-looking CV in a variety of formats, so that you can mail it out on paper or email, post it on the web, or use it in any way you see fit.
Resume Builder uses wizards to create your resume for you. For example, you start off by choosing what type of CV you want to create: one based on chronology, the type of job you're looking for, or for a specific job. From there, you choose your job level (from student through executive), and answer a series of questions. After that, you enter an executive summary, your job history, awards and recognitions, and so on.
You then see a preview of your CV, and can make any changes, as well as altering the layout by choosing different fonts, colours, the date format, header style, and more. Then you're done, and ready to send out your resume. You can create it in a variety of formats, including Word .doc format and HTML.
Latest News Articles
- Report: CIA improperly accessed Senate computers
- French carrier Iliad offers to buy T-Mobile US
- PHP gets a formal specification, at last
- University researchers develop glasses-free display
- SAP ties up with Apigee for API management
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- 2 Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- 3 Windows 7 Home Premium vs. Windows 7 Professional
- 4 How do I connect my TV to the Internet?
- 5 How to play DVD movies on your Nintendo Wii