Sarm Software Resume Builder 4.8
Creating a strong CV is not something most people relish.
- Makes creating a resume a breeze
- Nothing of note.
Resume Builder does more than just create your CV — and it does that well. It also includes a contact organiser to keep track of people you're in touch with when looking for a job, and includes sample cover letters as well. For less than $50, can you go wrong?
Price$ 41.07 (AUD)
Creating a strong CV is not something most people relish: that's where Sarm Software Resume Builder comes in.
Resume Builder makes it a breeze to create a well-written, good-looking CV in a variety of formats, so that you can mail it out on paper or email, post it on the web, or use it in any way you see fit.
Resume Builder uses wizards to create your resume for you. For example, you start off by choosing what type of CV you want to create: one based on chronology, the type of job you're looking for, or for a specific job. From there, you choose your job level (from student through executive), and answer a series of questions. After that, you enter an executive summary, your job history, awards and recognitions, and so on.
You then see a preview of your CV, and can make any changes, as well as altering the layout by choosing different fonts, colours, the date format, header style, and more. Then you're done, and ready to send out your resume. You can create it in a variety of formats, including Word .doc format and HTML.
Join the PC World newsletter!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- CSIRO’s Data61 and Treasury join forces to examine the blockchain
- Windows 10 on pace to reach 20% share by June
- Budget 2016: NBN approaches limit of government funding
- Why Windows 10 wants your feedback and diagnostics, and how to control them
- Aussie start-up, Rundl, hits $5bn transaction milestone
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTTechnology Risk ManagerNSW
- CCInfrastructure Solution Designer - Oracle Exadata/ExalogicVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle/Unix) 160509/AP/395Asia
- CCSAP BW developerVIC
- FTGentrack ConsultantVIC
- FTTechnical Business Analyst - BINSW
- CCFront End DeveloperWA
- CCSQL DeveloperVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - ICT SecurityNSW
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerVIC
- FTSenior iOS DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Front End / UI Developer (React.js / LESS / SASS)NSW
- CCTechnical ExpertVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (C++/JAVA/SQL) 160505/SA/971Asia
- FTSoftware (.Net) DeveloperACT
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCSCRUM MasterNSW
- CCSolutions Architect - Network and InfrastructureNSW
- CCUX Designer and UX ResearcherVIC
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web Application DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - HealthcareVIC
- FTSolution Architect (Guidewire Billing Center)NSW
- CCAdobe Experience Manager AEM / CQ5 DeveloperNSW
- CCTechnical ExpertVIC
- FTData AnalystNSW