Sarm Software Resume Builder 4.8
Creating a strong CV is not something most people relish.
- Makes creating a resume a breeze
- Nothing of note.
Resume Builder does more than just create your CV — and it does that well. It also includes a contact organiser to keep track of people you're in touch with when looking for a job, and includes sample cover letters as well. For less than $50, can you go wrong?
Price$ 41.07 (AUD)
Creating a strong CV is not something most people relish: that's where Sarm Software Resume Builder comes in.
Resume Builder makes it a breeze to create a well-written, good-looking CV in a variety of formats, so that you can mail it out on paper or email, post it on the web, or use it in any way you see fit.
Resume Builder uses wizards to create your resume for you. For example, you start off by choosing what type of CV you want to create: one based on chronology, the type of job you're looking for, or for a specific job. From there, you choose your job level (from student through executive), and answer a series of questions. After that, you enter an executive summary, your job history, awards and recognitions, and so on.
You then see a preview of your CV, and can make any changes, as well as altering the layout by choosing different fonts, colours, the date format, header style, and more. Then you're done, and ready to send out your resume. You can create it in a variety of formats, including Word .doc format and HTML.
Join the PC World newsletter!
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Latest News Articles
- Rowland says govt supressing unflattering NBN information
- Google's Trusted Contacts pings your loved ones when you need them most
- Chrome 55 pushes Flash into the background
- Chrome bug triggered errors on websites using Symantec SSL certificates
- 2016 will be 1 second longer: Google can help you cope
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTDesktop Delivery Team LeaderVIC
- CCSAP Hana and UI5 ConsultantsACT
- CCFacilities Coordinator - Multiple RolesVIC
- FTSenior Software EngineerWA
- CCERP Benefits ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Back-end Developer/Database DesignerNSW
- CCSenior UX DesignerNSW
- CCJava DeveloperWA
- TPAEM Developer (frontend)NSW
- TPTest LeadQLD
- TPBusiness Change ManagerQLD
- CCElectronic Medications Management Solution ArchitectQLD
- FTSecurity EngineerVIC
- FTPMO Coordinator - Permanent Opportunity!NSW
- CCService Desk ConsultantNSW
- CCJava Developer - Baseline Clearance requiredVIC
- CCConsumer Social Specialist (Digital)VIC
- FTProduct LeadVIC
- FTSenior Technical LeadNSW
- CCProgram Business Change Director - HR PayrollNSW
- CCSystems Engineer -SOE/VDIACT
- CCSystems Administrator :SCCMWA
- FTSenior Projects Engineer | Systems Integration and IT Managed ServicesNSW
- CCSAP PM/ MRS ConsultantVIC
- CCSAP CRM Technical LeadACT