First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Sega Ghost Squad
- Lots of unlockable content, fast action means twitch gamers with itchy trigger fingers should definitely apply
- Limited number of levels, game will probably wear thin after a few playthroughs
Lacking in depth and substance, Ghost Squad relies on trigger happy gamers content to play the same levels again and again.
Price$ 79.95 (AUD)
Buy now (Selling at 1 store)
The game's story is minimal and the cut scenes are hilariously cheesy but it all comes across as campy and fun rather than pathetic.
Ghost Squad only has a handful of levels but there are a lot of branching paths and unlockable content, which helps replayability; you'll probably hit the wall a lot faster with this game than with Chronicles, though. Still, while it's still fresh, the game is pretty fun. It relies more on twitch skills with a quick pace and enemies that literally jump into your line of fire. It's a more manic experience than the slow and methodical Chronicles so pick whichever one suits your play style more.
There's also four player multiplayer modes -- sweet -- and the ability to upload your scores to online leader boards -- also sweet. The multitude of unlockable costumes and weapons also help but again, the game will be constrained by its small number of levels. While it lasts, though, the game is a fun and enjoyable way to blow off some steam; light-gun junkies should definitely take a look at this one.
Latest News Articles
- IT security is national security -- but you're not alone
- Exclusive: Google's Project Loon tests move to LTE band in Nevada
- Enterprise who? Google says little about Apps, business cloud services in Q1 report
- Samsung teams with GlobalFoundries on 3D chips
- World Tech Update: Google buys drone maker Titan Aerospace and NHK shows off 8K television
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Top 5 reasons to hate the Samsung Galaxy S5
- 2 Windows 7 Home Premium vs. Windows 7 Professional
- 3 What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- 4 Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- 5 How do I connect my TV to the Internet?
GGG Evaluation Team
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.