Power Gig: Rise of the SixString
- Excellent track list; Playing on guitar controller forms real calluses.
- Guitar controller is a piece of crap; Cluttered interface; Obnoxious locked-song structure; Godawful story mode; Post-traumatic stress syndrome.
Despite its impressive setlist and promising potential, PowerGig: Rise of the SixString's cheap plastic guitar controller, cluttered interface, and obnoxious story mode make it a music/rhythm genre alternative that's not worth your time.
Best Deals (Selling at 3 stores)
|Supported platforms||PlayStation 3, Xbox 360|
|ESRB rating (US)||RP (Rating Pending)|
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- A third of all PC gamers on Steam use Windows 10
- Film Victoria backs women in gaming with new fellowships
- Nintendo kicks off 2016 with new Zelda release and new 3DS
- Expensive gaming desktops and laptops thrive in slumping PC market
- The PS4 is the fastest selling console in Sony’s history
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- FTUX Front-End DeveloperWA
- FTServer EngineerNSW
- FTChange LeadNSW
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCProcurement Sourcing SpecialistQLD
- CCSharePoint DeveloperACT
- CCSenior Network EngineersACT
- FTIT Project ManagerSA
- FTSenior Java DeveloperNSW
- FTJava or Ruby Web DeveloperVIC
- CCProgram Manager - Big Data - Telecommunications - UrgentNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - CanberraNSW
- FTSenior Portfolio Manager - IT ProjectsNSW
- CCObjective ECMS Technical ConsultantSA
- FTWintel EngineerACT
- FTFront End Developer Required Working World Leading Digital TeamNSW
- FTSenior Unified Communications Consultant - National IT ServicesNSW
- CCTeradata DeveloperNSW
- FTProgram Test DirectorNSW
- CCOracle Business Analyst / TrainerSA
- CCAngularJS DeveloperNSW
- FTNetwork Engineer | NV1 NV2 clearance | Defence projects | Immediate interviewACT
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Online Gaming SystemsNSW
- CCSolution Architect - .NET TechnologiesNSW