First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Sharp Helmet Ion Generator (IGCH2JW)
This device uses 'plasmacluster ions' to keep your helmet free from odours and allergens
Latest News Articles
- Ruby on Rails security updates patch XSS, DoS vulnerabilities
- Hacker-built drone can hunt, hijack other drones
- Linux gaming may advance as Valve joins open-source association
- Lowepro Photo Hatchback 22L AW camera backpack
- Here's why Amazon drones may never land at your door
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- 2 Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- 3 Windows 7 Home Premium vs. Windows 7 Professional
- 4 How do I connect my TV to the Internet?
- 5 Samsung’s 2013 Smart TVs: everything you need to know
GGG Evaluation Team
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Best Deals on PCWorld
- TabletsView all »
- NotebooksView all »
- Mobile PhonesView all »
- Printers & ScannersView all »
- Networking, Wireless & VoIPView all »