Solidata K5-32 solid-state drive
Solidata's SLC-based solid-state drive is energy efficient, but it has poor write performance
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- iiNet founder Michael Malone joins NBN board
- Apple Pay: 42 percent of people don’t feel secure using it
- A new AMD licensing deal could create more x86 rivals for Intel
- How do you stop patent trolls? This algorithm just might do the trick
- Get ready for your new co-worker – the robot
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- CCService DeskWA
- FTBusiness Intelligence ConsultantSA
- CCSenior Project ManagerVIC
- FTTechnical Lead (Guidewire Policy Center)NSW
- CCSenior Front End / UI Developer (React.js / LESS / SASS)NSW
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCWindows Server EngineerNSW
- CCScrum MasterNSW
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Prince2 & PMBoK shop | Huge project pipelineACT
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCMarketing Communications Specialist - Global IT CompanyNSW
- FTDigital Account Manager - Online MediaNSW
- CCFront End DeveloperWA
- CCPMO Coordinator- Prince2, Project financialsNSW
- FTMs Dynamics Nav Support Analyst- Level 1/2WA
- FTSenior iOS DeveloperNSW
- CCNetwork DesignerVIC
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- CCJava Developer (front end)WA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle/Unix) 160509/AP/395Asia
- CCProject Coordinator (urgent) - Digital - Blue chip companyNSW
- FTFront End DeveloperSA
- CCJava Developer- 12 month contractNSW
- CCCommVault Backp EngineerNSW