Sony Ericsson W705 mobile phone
The Sony Ericsson W705 may not offer any innovative features, but it is a stylish and easy-to-use handset. It's also the first Walkman mobile phone to include Wi-Fi.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Google Nexus 6P review: An outstanding multimedia machine
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- EC says LCD screen cartel is active globally
- Sharp to increase LCD panel production on higher demand
- Dick Smith report says Australians keen to switch to digital radio
- Samsung, Numonyx to develop PCM specifications
- Faster SD cards could reach devices next year
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTTechnical Lead (C#/.Net)NSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - Cloud / Telecommunications (Melb CBD)VIC
- FTNetwork Engineer | NV2 clearance | Defence projects | Immediate interviewACT
- CCEnterprise Architect - Network & InfrastructureNSW
- FTNetwork Engineer | NV1 NV2 clearance | Defence projects | Immediate interviewACT
- CCFront End Developer - MelbourneVIC
- FTUI DeveloperNSW
- CCSAP Basis Admin with JavaACT
- CCSenior Test AnalystSA
- CCApplication Support AnalystNSW
- FTApplication Support AnalystVIC
- CCHelpdesk SupportNSW
- CCTechnical Business Analyst (Telecommunications) / Melb CBDVIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCOpen_5pm 5th February_Program ArchitectACT
- CCUser Experience Designer - BaselineACT
- CCIT Solution Designer (SOA / Web-services)NSW
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCDesktop Support L1, 2 & 3NSW
- CCIT Hadoop DevelopersQLD
- FTBusiness Analyst / Scrum MasterNSW
- CCContract System Analyst (Website/PHP development) 160122/SA/vmtAsia
- CCSenior Business AnalystQLD
- CCSAP Primavera Functional ConsultantNSW