Sparkle SP-PX43GVH 6600 GT
- Great video support
- Lacks a strong software bundle
Great value for money.
Price$ 253.00 (AUD)
The Sparkle's 6600GT GPU will provide you with great gaming performance, and its high-definition output as well as S-Video input and output make it a versatile piece of equipment for the user who wants to connect their PC to a high-definition capable TV or projector--or for those who want to capture video from an external source such as a VCR.
This card has 128MB of GDDR3 memory and is SLI ready. It ships with the cables to make use of these connectivity options, but lacks a comprehensive software bundle.
A heat sink and fan cool the GPU, while the memory chips are left bare. The default clock speeds were reported as 500MHz for the GPU and 1000MHz for the memory.
We found the card to be very stable, and with a very low price tag it's definitely worth considering, especially if you require AV connectivity.
Join the PC World newsletter!
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® Portable SSD
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Surface Pro 4
Dell XPS 13 laptop
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 5 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
Latest News Articles
- PC prices will continue to go up due to shortage of components
- Radeon Vega vs. GeForce GTX 1080 Ti? AMD, Nvidia announce dueling events at GDC 2017
- Toshiba's in chaos, but not quitting PCs -- yet
- Intel's 8th-gen 'Coffee Lake' chips reuse 14nm process as other Core CPUs ease into new tech
- Intel researches tech to prepare for a future beyond today's PCs
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCSAP Consultant - SAP Native HANA to DesignWA
- TPScrum MasterVIC
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- TPSenior Project CoordinatorNSW
- FTSolution Designer l Microsoft SMENSW
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- CCContract - System Access Administrator - major Telco in MelbourneVIC
- TPProduct Owner - Cloud SolutionsQLD
- FTScrum MasterQLD
- CCAnalyst ProgrammerVIC
- TPProject OfficerQLD
- CCBPM Technical AnalystVIC
- FTDeveloper/ ProgrammerSA
- TPProject Support OfficerQLD
- FTFront End Web DeveloperQLD
- CCTest Capability LeadNSW
- CCProject Scheduler-Port MacquarieQLD
- CCSystems Engineer (Infra)NSW
- FT.Net DeveloperVIC
- TPWinforms DevelopersWA
- CCLevel 1/2 SAP Support AnalystACT
- CCTelecommunication Operations SpecialistTAS
- TPBI Commercial AnalystVIC
- FTInfrastructure Security Compliance OfficerNSW
- CCFront-End DeveloperQLD