Sparkle SP-PX43GVH 6600 GT
- Great video support
- Lacks a strong software bundle
Great value for money.
Price$ 253.00 (AUD)
The Sparkle's 6600GT GPU will provide you with great gaming performance, and its high-definition output as well as S-Video input and output make it a versatile piece of equipment for the user who wants to connect their PC to a high-definition capable TV or projector--or for those who want to capture video from an external source such as a VCR.
This card has 128MB of GDDR3 memory and is SLI ready. It ships with the cables to make use of these connectivity options, but lacks a comprehensive software bundle.
A heat sink and fan cool the GPU, while the memory chips are left bare. The default clock speeds were reported as 500MHz for the GPU and 1000MHz for the memory.
We found the card to be very stable, and with a very low price tag it's definitely worth considering, especially if you require AV connectivity.
Join the PC World newsletter!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Latest News Articles
- Nvidia's new $200 GeForce GTX 1060 3GB challenges the Radeon RX 480 head-on
- Corsair and MSI team up on a liquid-cooled, overclocked GeForce GTX 1080
- AMD's new SSG Technology blends an SSD with a GPU?!
- AMD packs 1TB SSD into a GPU for better VR and gaming
- AMD's Radeon Pro WX GPUs can create VR content for under $1,000
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSolution Architect - WMS/LogisticsVIC
- CCAnalyst Programmer/Snr. Analyst Programmer 20160817/vedAsia
- FTInfrastructure Engineer - Cloud computingAsia
- CCSitecore DeveloperWA
- CCBig Data SpecialistNSW
- CCSolution Architect - Data MigrationVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (.Net/SQL Server) 160829/SA/244Asia
- CCIT Assistant (Infrastructure/PC LAN Support) 160825/ITA/864Asia
- CCManager Architecture Practice Lead (Infrastructure Architect)NSW
- CCAutomation Test Engineer with Baseline clearance (or higher)VIC
- FTIT ManagerAsia
- CCJava DeveloperACT
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160902/P/743Asia
- FTProject ManagerNSW
- FTChange ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (IT Application/Web) 160825/AP/183Asia
- FTApplication Support ManagerNSW
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Front End Developer (UX/UI)SA
- CCSAP HCM / HR -Sr. Business AnalystNSW
- FTAutomation Tester- C#, Selenium | Cloud Based Finance SolutionsNSW
- CCOracle/Java/Applications DeveloperACT
- CCProject Manager (Application Dev. & Mgt.) 160906/PM/472Asia
- CCMessaging Services Systems AdministratorACT