First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- Some great character design, addictive puzzle-based gameplay, great music
- No multiplayer, poorly explained tutorial causes a steep learning curve
The role-playing masterminds at Square Enix take a short break from burning down villages, ending worlds, and killing love interests to team up with puzzle-focused PopCap Games for this unique twist (pun intended) on the Bejeweled formula.
Buy now (Selling at 18 stores)
Latest News Articles
- Apple faces privacy suit following Chinese TV report
- New guide aims to remove the drama of reporting software flaws
- Yamaha TSX-B232 desktop stereo review
- 'Canvas fingerprinting' tracking is sneaky but easy to halt
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 III compact digital camera
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- 2 Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- 3 Windows 7 Home Premium vs. Windows 7 Professional
- 4 How to play DVD movies on your Nintendo Wii
- 5 How do I connect my TV to the Internet?
GGG Evaluation Team
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
- Games View all »
- $34.95 free shipping
- $39 free shipping
- 36% off $30.95
- $10.55 free shipping
- Software and Services View all »
- PC Components View all »
- Desktop PCs View all »
- Notebooks View all »