Stardock CursorXP 1.31
- Simple Interface, completely free, wide range of themes.
- Nothing to speak of.
If you need to change your cursor themes and are looking for something interesting, this is the program for you
So You've added your own boot screen with BootSkin and your own desktop theme with WindowBlinds but something is still missing. Stardock CursorXP 1.31 will let you customise your cursors! Don't like the arrow? Turn it into a candy cane! Don't like the hand? Turn it into a fish! Or combine the two to form the hideous new candy fish cursor theme. A new world of possibilities awaits and a wide array of choices lay before you with this program.
A 12.4MB download and completely free, CursorXP is a great little program that changes your cursor theme simply by choosing a new one. It opens the door to thousands of amateur and professional designers who post their cursor themes to the Stardock website. Currently there are close to 1200 different cursor themes on the site to choose from. When combined with the 12 included themes you get when you download the program you are guaranteed to find a theme to suit your needs and personality.
The installation was quick and the interface is extremely easy to understand. This is the epitome of an idea implemented perfectly. There is not much more than can be said about this software other than a short burst of praise for how well it performs. If you are completely obsessed with customizing your desktop like we are, you are going to love this program. If you are not obsessed, be prepared as you are about to become so.
Join the PC World newsletter!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 3 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 4 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Review
Latest News Articles
- Hackers have a treasure trove of data with the Yahoo breach
- Hands-on: Opera's free, unlimited browser VPN is ready for secure surfing
- Microsoft sues repeat software pirate who owes company $1.2M from prior case
- New Skype Preview lets Windows 10 Insiders manage phone texts on PCs
- New call-blocking apps in iOS 10 can stop spams and scams before they reach you
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / Kronos)NSW
- FTTest SpecialistSA
- FTLinux Systems AdministratorNZ
- FTIT Pre-Sales EngineerSA
- CCIT Security ArchitectACT
- CCSoftware TesterACT
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- FTTeam Leader Full Stack, Python, FinanceNSW
- FTSenior PHP DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- CCSecurity Cleared IT Professionals - Expression of InterestSA
- CCInformatica Developer (MDM)NSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst -Change and SAP ProcurementNSW
- CCTechnical Architect/DesignerACT
- FTMDM EngineerNSW
- CCWAN Architect and ConsultantWA
- CCChange and Communications ManagerQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst with change management experienceACT
- FTBackup ConsultantWA
- CCSenior Infrastrcture Project ManagerACT
- FTEMC Storage ConsultantWA
- CCBI Reporting AnalystACT
- CCVideo Conference Support Officer- VoIP, LAN, WAN, RemedyNSW
- CCContract Web Developer (160915/WD/vmp)Asia
- CCFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC