Stardock CursorXP 1.31
- Simple Interface, completely free, wide range of themes.
- Nothing to speak of.
If you need to change your cursor themes and are looking for something interesting, this is the program for you
Best Deals (Selling at 2 stores)
So You've added your own boot screen with BootSkin and your own desktop theme with WindowBlinds but something is still missing. Stardock CursorXP 1.31 will let you customise your cursors! Don't like the arrow? Turn it into a candy cane! Don't like the hand? Turn it into a fish! Or combine the two to form the hideous new candy fish cursor theme. A new world of possibilities awaits and a wide array of choices lay before you with this program.
A 12.4MB download and completely free, CursorXP is a great little program that changes your cursor theme simply by choosing a new one. It opens the door to thousands of amateur and professional designers who post their cursor themes to the Stardock website. Currently there are close to 1200 different cursor themes on the site to choose from. When combined with the 12 included themes you get when you download the program you are guaranteed to find a theme to suit your needs and personality.
The installation was quick and the interface is extremely easy to understand. This is the epitome of an idea implemented perfectly. There is not much more than can be said about this software other than a short burst of praise for how well it performs. If you are completely obsessed with customizing your desktop like we are, you are going to love this program. If you are not obsessed, be prepared as you are about to become so.
Join the PC World newsletter!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Twitter's new stickers are more useful than Snapchat
- A lawsuit over an unwanted Windows 10 upgrade just cost Microsoft $10,000
- Obama, Zuckerberg push better broadband, innovative startups
- Former NBN CEO joins Tony Windsor on campaign trail
- Pirate website blocking: Court to wrestle with definition of ‘online location’
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSenior Project Coordinator - Large Telco - URGENTNSW
- CCITSM ConsultantNSW
- CCSnr IT Project Manager - Contact CentreVIC
- CCSharePoint AdministratorNSW
- CCMobility Developer (iOS or Android)NSW
- CCSAP PI/PO ConsultantVIC
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- FTEnvironment ManagerVIC
- CCInfrastructure ArchitectACT
- CCTechnical Writer | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT
- CCServiceNow DeveloperVIC
- CCSAP Financial Master DataACT
- FTSOE Engineer - End User ComputingQLD
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCAgile Business AnalystNSW
- CCEnvironment Manager - POSVIC
- CCAgile Product Manager/ UX, Web, Digital Project ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Media AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Applications SpecialistQLD
- CCLinux Systems AdministratorQLD
- CCDigital Business AnalystVIC
- FTContract System SpecialistAsia
- CCx2 AEM Frontend/UI DevelopersVIC
- FTMid-Level .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCSoftware Biomedical Solutions ArchitectSA