First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- Simple to setup, Great Bluetooth reception
- Nothing of note
The Sudio Linc is an extremely simple device, but it does a great job of adding Bluetooth connectivity to your laptop or desktop PC without any hassles.
Price$ 49.95 (AUD)
Buy now (Selling at 1 store)
The Sudio Linc is a simple USB dongle that gives your PC Bluetooth connectivity. It doesn't do anything fancy, but for those longing for a little extra wireless functionality at a low cost it may be just right.
It comes with a set of drivers on an 8cm DVD and they installed without hassle. We were then given the option to scan for surrounding Bluetooth devices, all of which were picked up quickly. It only took a further few seconds to connect to our pair of Bluetooth headphones.
The connection remained strong throughout our testing, with no drop outs or signal weakening. Using the Linc is basically identical to using a notebook or PC with built in Bluetooth.
Other options are available in the software package too, including automatic wireless file transfer, remote camera connection and Bluetooth radio.
Aesthetically the Linc is nothing special. It looks just like a regular USB flash drive and thus it can be plugged in and hidden away at the back of your machine. Of course it is also light weight and relatively durable, meaning it is easy to take on the road.
Latest News Articles
- Why Japanese watchmakers have no time for smartwatches
- Surveillance, ICANN transition dominate Brazil NETmundial meeting
- Pinterest puts its posts in the spotlight with 'Guided Search'
- Baidu's profit boosted by mobile ad revenue
- Exclusive: Google mulling Wi-Fi for cities with Google Fiber
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- 2 Windows 7 Home Premium vs. Windows 7 Professional
- 3 Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- 4 How do I connect my TV to the Internet?
- 5 How to play DVD movies on your Nintendo Wii