- Simple to setup, Great Bluetooth reception
- Nothing of note
The Sudio Linc is an extremely simple device, but it does a great job of adding Bluetooth connectivity to your laptop or desktop PC without any hassles.
Price$ 49.95 (AUD)
The Sudio Linc is a simple USB dongle that gives your PC Bluetooth connectivity. It doesn't do anything fancy, but for those longing for a little extra wireless functionality at a low cost it may be just right.
It comes with a set of drivers on an 8cm DVD and they installed without hassle. We were then given the option to scan for surrounding Bluetooth devices, all of which were picked up quickly. It only took a further few seconds to connect to our pair of Bluetooth headphones.
The connection remained strong throughout our testing, with no drop outs or signal weakening. Using the Linc is basically identical to using a notebook or PC with built in Bluetooth.
Other options are available in the software package too, including automatic wireless file transfer, remote camera connection and Bluetooth radio.
Aesthetically the Linc is nothing special. It looks just like a regular USB flash drive and thus it can be plugged in and hidden away at the back of your machine. Of course it is also light weight and relatively durable, meaning it is easy to take on the road.
Join the PC World newsletter!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Latest News Articles
- Hands-on with Asus ROG G752 and GeForce GTX 1070 (or holy crap this thing is fast!)
- Nvidia's GeForce GTX 1080, 1070 and 1060 for laptops break the mobile mold
- After delays, Lenovo finally ships its first OLED laptop
- Surface Pro 3's massive battery drain is a software problem, Microsoft says
- Early Android app support rolls out to two more Chromebooks
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSenior IT Project ManagerVIC
- CCIBM ODM Expert (Operation Decision Manager)ACT
- CCSenior Business Analyst - TaxVIC
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/XML) 160818/P/872Asia
- FTDefence Network EngineerACT
- CCProject AnalystVIC
- CCTechnical Support - iPAD, iPhone, Apple devicesNSW
- FTSenior IoT / M2M .Net DeveloperVIC
- FTIT Release CoordinatorWA
- FTNational ICT Senior Technical Support EngineerACT
- FTBusiness Development ManagerVIC
- CCProject Coordinator - Baseline SecurityVIC
- CCStorage / Server EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Network Engineer - Voice And DataVIC
- CCData AnalystACT
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Datacentre Maintenance) 160817/SA/993Asia
- FTBusiness Intelligence Team LeadVIC
- CCSenior Project Specialist - Network IPVIC
- CCSenior IT Project SpecialistVIC
- CCSenior Manager - Infrastructure Supply ChainNSW
- FTMicrosoft Solution ArchitectACT
- FTIT Manager - Infrastructure Strategy and OperationsNSW
- FTChange Management Specialist - IT Service ManagementNSW
- CCPortfolio Delivery ManagerACT
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperNSW