- It's free, sharpens the mind
- Pop up screen that nags you to buy the Pro edition
SudoKlue presents an easy way out for Sudoku horrors.
What's the method to your sudoku madness? Strategies for solving these number-placing brain-teasers can be complex, so why not do the puzzles in SudoKlue? This clever freebie analyses puzzles and provides cell-by-cell solutions, setting you on the path to sudoku mastery.
SudoKlue generates random puzzles or lets you input your own. Use the pencil tool to mark the possibilities, then the pen tool when you're sure you know the solution. SudoKlue can give hints, find errors, and solve individual cells for you. Links to the SudoKlue Web site explain the different puzzle-solving techniques.
The free SudoKlue is a demo of the $US20 SudoKlue Pro. You can play only the easiest of the six difficulty levels; clicking higher-challenge selections pops up a nag screen. This keeps you from practising or receiving hints about most of the techniques, since only beginner hints appear at the Beginner level. However, even the basic SudoKlue sharpens your wits without making you sharpen a pencil.
Join the PC World newsletter!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 4 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Latest News Articles
- Buggy Windows 7 cumulative update? Just tell us, says Microsoft
- Microsoft fleshes out seismic change to Windows patching
- Successful launch for second NBN satellite
- Where's the bottom for Microsoft's Internet Explorer?
- ICANN transition moves forward, despite last-minute attempt to block it
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCContract IT Assistant (Office Automation) 161031/ITA/541Asia
- CCResident Operation Support Engineer (Renewable Contract)Asia
- FTIntegration SpecialistSA
- CCICT Project Reporting Planning CoordinatorNSW
- FTEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (CISCO/IT Security) 161028/AP/142Asia
- CCSenior Siebel AnalystACT
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/SQL) 161019/JP/552Asia
- CCData ScientistVIC
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- FTSalesforce Subject Matter ExpertNSW
- CCTechnology TrainerNSW
- FTSenior MS Dynamics CRM ConsultantSA
- FTHands-on Service Desk Team LeadNSW
- CCAgile Business AnalystVIC
- CCApplication Support DeveloperVIC
- CCProject SchedulerVIC
- CCInfrastructure & Security Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCResident Engineer - Nexus 2K, 5K, 7K & 9KNSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/Oracle/XML) 161018/JP/922Asia
- CCBusiness Process Specialist/AnalystNSW
- FTRelease CoordinatorACT
- CCContract Computer Operator (UNIX/Windows-based) 161014/CO/vmtAsia
- CCSenior Procurement SpecialistVIC
- CCSenior Siebel DeveloperACT