Telstra BigPond Elite Wireless Network Gateway
The BigPond Elite Wireless Network Gateway works well, but it's not cheap
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple slates March 21 event, with 4-in. iPhone likely on the stage
- Convoy International restructures business focus
- Tablets replace books for kids back at school
- Sony shows latest high-end Walkman
- Samsung eyes new enterprise opportunities in Australia
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160824/AP/531Asia
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/XML) 160818/P/872Asia
- CCSenior Technical Specialist - Active DirectoryVIC
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net Developer - Brand NEW IoT ProjectNSW
- FTTest Lead - HP ALMNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager, Cyber Security TransformationNSW
- CCSr. SQL Server DBANSW
- CCOpen_2pm_29/8_Teradata Database AdministratorACT
- CCTechnology Specialist Networks & SecurityVIC
- FTStorage EngineerSA
- CCContract Systems Analyst (.Net/SQL Server) 160829/SA/244Asia
- FTDigital Product Owner | Advertising Technology | SearchNSW
- CCChange Manager/ Advisor- operational environmentNSW
- CCProject AnalystVIC
- FTBid Manager - Intelligent TechnologyVIC
- FTTandem/NonStop Technical ConsultantWA
- FTBack End Developer - Java, Spring, RESTNSW
- FTAutomation Tester- C#, Selenium | Cloud Based Finance SolutionsNSW
- CCProject Resource SpecialistVIC
- FTIT Manager - Infrastructure Strategy and OperationsNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (JAVA/MySQL/PHP) 160819/SA/173Asia
- FTSAP Ariba Consultant/ManagerVIC
- FTFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- CCJunior/Intermediate Drupal web developer - APS Level 4/5 equiACT