Telstra T106 mobile phone
Telstra's prepaid T106 is one of the cheapest mobile phones available on the Next G network
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Telstra restores mobile network after mass outage
- Optus moves into wearables space with Cash by Optus
- BlackBerry’s PRIV hits Australian shores
- Apple might show off iPhone 5se and iPad Air 3 at March 15 event
- 34 per cent of global online transactions made mobile: Adyen
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCContract Programmer (Crystal Reports/JAVA/SQL) 160129/P/vhs-cAsia
- FTBusiness Intelligence AnalystVIC
- FTSOE EngineerQLD
- FTUX Front-End DeveloperWA
- CCRecords Officer - CanberraACT
- CCIT Solution DesignerNSW
- CCSenior Systems Analyst (Biomedical)SA
- CCAD and FIM EngineerNSW
- CCIT Security EngineerNSW
- CCContract Software Engineer (Crystal Report/JAVA) 160129/SE/vccAsia
- CCHelpdesk SupportNSW
- CCIT Service Improvement SpecialistNSW
- CCIBM ESB Developer (Junior to mid level role)NSW
- CCIT Performance Test AnalystACT
- CCWindows System Admin, Administrator, Technical SupportNSW
- FTProgram ManagerNSW
- FTLinux AdministratorVIC
- CCData Migration SpecialistQLD
- FTFull Stack & Mobile EngineersNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Oracle ProcurementSA
- FTBusiness Analyst / Scrum MasterNSW
- FTNetwork Engineer | NV2 clearance | Defence projects | Immediate interviewACT
- FTUI DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (MS.Net/Visual Basic) 160129/AP/vtdAsia