Telstra Corporation Turbo 21 Modem
Telstra's Next G gets a boost to 21Mbps, but is the cost worth it? We put the Telstra Turbo 21 Modem through its paces.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Google secure data tool ties Apps to company data
- Telco insiders say regulatory reform raises questions for Telstra
- 3 to allow Next G mobile broadband roaming from mid April
- New NBN proposal promises faster Internet for homes and businesses
- Optus: We want in on Internet filtering trial
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTTechnology Risk ManagerNSW
- CCInfrastructure Solution Designer - Oracle Exadata/ExalogicVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle/Unix) 160509/AP/395Asia
- CCSAP BW developerVIC
- FTGentrack ConsultantVIC
- FTTechnical Business Analyst - BINSW
- CCFront End DeveloperWA
- CCSQL DeveloperVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - ICT SecurityNSW
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerVIC
- FTSenior iOS DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Front End / UI Developer (React.js / LESS / SASS)NSW
- CCTechnical ExpertVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (C++/JAVA/SQL) 160505/SA/971Asia
- FTSoftware (.Net) DeveloperACT
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCSCRUM MasterNSW
- CCSolutions Architect - Network and InfrastructureNSW
- CCUX Designer and UX ResearcherVIC
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web Application DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - HealthcareVIC
- FTSolution Architect (Guidewire Billing Center)NSW
- CCAdobe Experience Manager AEM / CQ5 DeveloperNSW
- CCTechnical ExpertVIC
- FTData AnalystNSW