First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
The Lego Group Lego Digital Designer 2.0
- The software is free, simple and easy
- You're limited in creativity due to cost of Lego pieces
Lego Digital Designer 2.0 is an easy to use accessory to a childhood staple -- and it's free.
Buy now (Selling at 8 stores)
Finding stuff for the children to do over the holidays can be a tough task. But download the free Lego Digital Designer 2.0 software and you and they can spend hours creating Lego masterpieces.
If your kids dream of becoming architects, designers, or structural engineers (or you dream of that future for them), the Lego Digital Designer 2.0 software/toy combo will give them a Lego up.
Download the free Lego Digital Designer 2.0 software from the Lego Factory, and you and your children can design your own Lego creations on a PC or Mac. When the masterpiece is done, you can upload the design to the Lego Factory site and then order the pieces necessary to build the structure, along with step-by-step instructions.
Or you can download designs that others have created and edit them. Just make sure your ambitions match your budget - a 1200-piece scale model of the Parthenon will cost you around $100 in Lego!
Latest News Articles
- Toshiba Encore 2: it's bigger than the original, but is it actually a downgrade?
- MiPad: Xiaomi's first tablet reviewed
- Goodwill Industries investigates suspected payment card breach
- Black Hat presentation on TOR suddenly cancelled
- Report: Apple's new iPhone 6 could have biggest initial production
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- 2 Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- 3 Windows 7 Home Premium vs. Windows 7 Professional
- 4 How to play DVD movies on your Nintendo Wii
- 5 How do I connect my TV to the Internet?
GGG Evaluation Team
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.