- Versatile, great contrast level
- No DVI
The Toshiba is a high-calibre product and perfect if you prize image quality above all else.
Price$ 3,699.00 (AUD)
Over the past year, projectors have become increasingly versatile. The TDP-T90 is a good example; it's equally comfortable in the boardroom or the sitting room, and is also reasonably portable.
XGA (1024 x 768) resolution support produces more than enough detail for complex Windows presentations, and a brightness rating of 2200 ANSI lumens means images remain clear in a variety of light settings.
We were slightly disappointed it has no DVI connector, but the stylishly attired TDP-T90 has an otherwise solid set of ports and connectors. Image quality was excellent, with the sharp focus and strong colour palette, assisted by the 2000:1 contrast ratio delivered by the DLP technology, making it an excellent bet for either meeting room presentations or home cinema. The noise levels were reassuringly low.
Join the PC World newsletter!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
- 2 Lenovo Yoga 3 Pro hybrid Ultrabook
- 3 Bose SoundLink on-ear Bluetooth headphones
- 4 Apple iPhone 6 Plus: An in depth review
- 5 Medion Akoya P2214T (MD99430) hybrid laptop
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Uber suspends Nevada operations, affecting nearly 1,000 jobs
- Sony confirms development of e-paper smartwatch
- My gripe with Apple’s iPhones
- Weather.com fixes web application vulnerabilities
- Early version of new POS malware family spotted
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSEO Content ExecutiveVIC
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- FTDigital Account ManagerNSW
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Echuca AreaVIC
- FTPartnership Manager - MediaNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTProgram Manager - Integration & SolutionsNSW
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Port Augusta / Whyalla AreaSA