- Versatile, great contrast level
- No DVI
The Toshiba is a high-calibre product and perfect if you prize image quality above all else.
Price$ 3,699.00 (AUD)
Over the past year, projectors have become increasingly versatile. The TDP-T90 is a good example; it's equally comfortable in the boardroom or the sitting room, and is also reasonably portable.
XGA (1024 x 768) resolution support produces more than enough detail for complex Windows presentations, and a brightness rating of 2200 ANSI lumens means images remain clear in a variety of light settings.
We were slightly disappointed it has no DVI connector, but the stylishly attired TDP-T90 has an otherwise solid set of ports and connectors. Image quality was excellent, with the sharp focus and strong colour palette, assisted by the 2000:1 contrast ratio delivered by the DLP technology, making it an excellent bet for either meeting room presentations or home cinema. The noise levels were reassuringly low.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
- 2 Medion Akoya E4110 (MD 8239) desktop PC
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 4 Dell Inspiron 11 3000 Series convertible laptop
- 5 Kogan Agora 4G review
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- PC market in 2014 a bit less dire than previously thought
- Cotap, a WhatsApp for the enterprise, links with cloud storage providers
- Apple loses bid for sales ban in Samsung patent case
- Broadcom wants to let 1,000 IoT devices bloom with $19.99 development kit
- Microsoft rolls out DLP to SharePoint Online and OneDrive for Business
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTInformation Services ManagerNZ
- FTSearch Account ManagerNSW
- CCL2 Technical Support Engineer - RightFax/MessagingVIC
- FTAccount Manager Programmatic Trading DeskNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Executive - B2BNSW
- FTMachine Learning | JAVA | San Fran based global Company | SydneyNSW
- FTChief Information OfficerNSW