First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- Excellent voice acting, incredibly funny dialogue, stylish and explosive levels. Loads of interesting unlockables add some solid replay value. Captain Smiley and Star definitely deserve their own franchise.
- Practically no difficulty curve to speak of, some areas get lengthy and frustrating. Comic Jumper's overall gameplay is absolutely unforgiving in the later levels, especially with Cutie Cutie Kid Cupids.
Despite its charming comic book-inspired atmosphere and hilarious cast of characters, Comic Jumper's somewhat schizophrenic assortment of levels and unforgiving difficulty dampen an otherwise enjoyable experience.
Buy now (Selling at 73 stores)
|Supported platforms||Xbox 360|
|ESRB rating (US)||RP (Rating Pending)|
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft revenue lifted by cloud sales to businesses
- ARM develops second wave of 64-bit processors
- Apple reports a huge profit but sales disappoint
- Microsoft brings two open source tools to Azure
- Oracle builds on BlueKai acquisition with Data Cloud
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- 2 Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- 3 Windows 7 Home Premium vs. Windows 7 Professional
- 4 How to play DVD movies on your Nintendo Wii
- 5 How do I connect my TV to the Internet?