- Excellent voice acting, incredibly funny dialogue, stylish and explosive levels. Loads of interesting unlockables add some solid replay value. Captain Smiley and Star definitely deserve their own franchise.
- Practically no difficulty curve to speak of, some areas get lengthy and frustrating. Comic Jumper's overall gameplay is absolutely unforgiving in the later levels, especially with Cutie Cutie Kid Cupids.
Despite its charming comic book-inspired atmosphere and hilarious cast of characters, Comic Jumper's somewhat schizophrenic assortment of levels and unforgiving difficulty dampen an otherwise enjoyable experience.
Best Deals (Selling at 4 stores)
|Supported platforms||Xbox 360|
|ESRB rating (US)||RP (Rating Pending)|
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Synology DiskStation DS215j NAS device
- 2 Fitbit Charge wireless activity tracker
- 3 HP Stream 11 laptop
- 4 B&O BeoPlay A2 portable Bluetooth speaker
- 5 Acer Chromebook 11 (CB3-111)
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Monday, January 26
- Facebook privacy class action suit to kick off in April
- Coinbase set to launch licensed Bitcoin exchange in the US
- Malaysia Airlines attacked, big data dump threatened
- NIST pledges transparency in NSA dealings over crypto standards
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.