- Excellent voice acting, incredibly funny dialogue, stylish and explosive levels. Loads of interesting unlockables add some solid replay value. Captain Smiley and Star definitely deserve their own franchise.
- Practically no difficulty curve to speak of, some areas get lengthy and frustrating. Comic Jumper's overall gameplay is absolutely unforgiving in the later levels, especially with Cutie Cutie Kid Cupids.
Despite its charming comic book-inspired atmosphere and hilarious cast of characters, Comic Jumper's somewhat schizophrenic assortment of levels and unforgiving difficulty dampen an otherwise enjoyable experience.
Best Deals (Selling at 3 stores)
|Supported platforms||Xbox 360|
|ESRB rating (US)||RP (Rating Pending)|
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HP Stream 11 laptop
- 2 B&O BeoPlay A2 portable Bluetooth speaker
- 3 Acer Chromebook 11 (CB3-111)
- 4 Asus Zenbook UX303LN Ultrabook
- 5 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- MIT unifies Web development in a single, speedy new language
- Google, Microsoft, Sony make 'The Interview' available online
- Experts: FCC will adopt net neutrality rules in early 2015
- Romanian version of EU cybersecurity directive allows warrantless access to data
- Rackspace DNS recovers after DDoS brings system down
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.