UK's Kalender is a free, no-frills, simple-to-use calendar and scheduling program
- Free, portable version available
- Doesn't import or export via the iCal calendar format, won't synch with online calendars
A useful if limited calendar and scheduling program, UK's Kalender is well worth a look.
Best Deals (Selling at 2 stores)
Using UK's Kalender you'll be able to easily set up single events or recurring events, as well as colour code them and add unique icons to make it easy to recognise them. The program includes holidays, so that you won't need to enter them yourself; they'll already be scheduled in.
You can also assign each event to a category, and then search for events using categories or via a text search, so that it's easy to find any scheduled event. There are also some nice touches here, such as a reporting capability that will show you the number of times you scheduled certain event. You also get alarms, and multiple ways you get to view your calendar, including weekly, fortnightly (a two-week view), monthly, or annually. There's also a useful to-do list creator.
If you're looking for something beyond basic, though, you'll want to look elsewhere. UK's Kalender doesn't import or export via the iCal calendar format, and it won't synch with online calendars such as Google Calendar. And if you get invitations via email, you won't be able to import them into the program.
However, if you don't need those capabilities, you'll find UK's Kalender a straightforward calendaring program worth the download. Now there's also a version of this program designed to work with removable drives such as USB drives so that you can take your calendar with you when using PCs other than your main one.
Join the PC World newsletter!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- What Microsoft is taking away from Windows 10 in the Anniversary Update
- Microsoft Word gains powerful Editor, Researcher tools to help you write more good
- Aussie regulator calls for greater broadband speed transparency
- Michelle Rowland to lead broadband fight for Labor
- Chinese $1.2B deal for Opera crumples
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FTDesktop EngineerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/SQL Server) 160812/AP/553Asia
- CCProject Manager/ Sr PMO Analyst - Consulting BackgroundNSW
- FTDesktop Specialist - Application PackagingACT
- FTSenior Architect, Marketing and Campaign ManagementNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/Oracle) 160801/AP/258Asia
- CCChange Analysts - multiple rolesNSW
- FTSQL DATA AnalyticsNSW
- FTProgram Master SchedulerVIC
- CCSolutions ArchitectQLD
- CCIP Test Analyst - Baseline Security ClearanceVIC
- CCService Lead - Cloud hosting and storageNSW
- CCSenior Security SpecialistNSW
- FTPortfolio Governance AnalystVIC
- FT1st Level IT Support - Microsoft EnvironmentNSW
- CCTrainer - Windows 10 / Office 2016ACT
- FTDatabase DeveloperACT
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerACT
- CCDirector - Technical Upgrade Program- Data migration, InfraNSW
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- CCSolution Architect - IntegrationSA
- CCPMO ManagerVIC
- CCMac (iOS) Support Engineer - $30 p/h - Three Year ContractNSW
- FTData AnalystACT