Video calling is finally coming to the world's more than one billion WhatsApp users on Android, iOS, and Windows.
Weight loss needn't be hard. In fact, you can lose weight with just a few taps on your phone screen each day.
The latest move attempts to improve the app discovery process so it's not unfairly used by developers seeking an unfair advantage.
When you buy a boat, they say the best day is the day you buy it and the second best day is the day you sell it. Whether it’s terrifying depreciation, mooring fees, cleaning fees and/or maintenance fees, there’s something to put dread into many buyers of anything larger than a small fishing boat. There’s also the issue that boats need to be used regularly lest the hull’s turn into fully-developed, barnacle-fueled ecosystems – but renting and lending them out can be a liability and risk-laden kerfuffle too.
A flexible third-party calendar app for macOS and iOS that works with all leading cloud services.
Apple's iMessage service will have a much bigger impact than you think. It's all about the App Store.
iOS 10 allows apps to provider Caller ID labels for incoming voice calls, and automatically block callers, too.
Have you ever ignored the person you are with, be it a boyfriend or a friend, in order to look for a suitable #quoteoftheday (with just the right mix of inspiration and cute) to wow your hundred-something Instagram admirers?
A rogue Pokémon Go helper application with over 500,000 downloads on Google Play had Trojan code that downloaded root exploits to take over Android devices.
Unlike Twitter, Instagram is making it easier to curb abuse with comment moderation.
Facebook today announced Messenger Platform v1.2, and the company's head of Messenger, David Marcus, says it is committed to making the bot experience even better than traditional app experiences.
Service NSW is the first government agency in Australia to adopt Google’s cashless Android Pay service.
Mobile phones have done much to cull casual watch wearing. But this Swiss startup felt that those who rely on their phones to tell the time could use something a bit more elaborate.
If there’s not a saying about, ‘If you’re going to have full-blown influenza, then you may as well have it while the Olympics are on’ then there probably should be. I’ve spent much of the past week bed ridden, but that’s also given me the opportunity to put a significant amount of time into using 7’s Olympic app which promises live and on-demand streaming of all Olympic coverage. With one week down, what’s the verdict and are there any improvements 7 needs to make before we hit the second, athletics-dominated week?
Gesture-based app smoothly integrates multiple document annotation.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- WhatsApp finally launches video calling
- Google Play is cracking down on fake reviews and fraudulent install numbers
- New call-blocking apps in iOS 10 can stop spams and scams before they reach you
- Pokémon Go guide app with half a million downloads hacks Android devices
- Instagram is fighting harassment with new keyword filtering feature
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCIteration Manager - DigitalNSW
- TPSAP FICO Functional AnalystQLD
- CCLotus Notes DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Windows Automation Specialist (Integration)VIC
- CCActive Directory EngineerNSW
- FTLevel 3 Managed Services ConsultantNSW
- CCTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / Kronos)ACT
- FTIteration ManagerSA
- TPSQL/BI DeveloperNSW
- FTSecurity Operations EngineerNSW
- CCSecurity ConsultantWA
- CCSenior Windows Systems Engineer- MCSE- SCOM, SCCMNSW
- FTService Desk Consultant - Must have baseline or NV1 clearanceVIC
- FTSystems Engineer - Managed Service ProviderVIC
- CCQuality and Testing Assurance SpecialistNSW
- CCMedical Imaging Solution ArchitectQLD
- FTWeb Developer/ DesignerACT
- TPIT Project CoordinatorVIC
- FTSenior Analyst ProgrammerNSW
- CCProject Manager - Cabling, Network Sys Design and DeliveryNSW
- CCSiebel DeveloperACT
- FTAgile Business AnalystQLD
- CCOnsite Level 2 Desktop SupportNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst - RoboticsNSW
- FTWeb Developer/ DesignerWA