After three months of public beta testing, Opera is finally ready to take on Google's Chrome with its rebuilt Android browser. On Tuesday, Opera released the final version of its first--and possibly only--WebKit-based browser.
Samsung will host a $US800,000 contest for developers that build apps for the Galaxy S4 using the company's peer-to-peer software interface.
Samsung's AllShare Play application, which allows file sharing among the company's mobile devices, has been renamed Link, and it has a new user interface and search features.
BlackBerry will launch BlackBerry Messenger (BBM) on both iOS and Android this summer.
BlackBerry's free Messenger service is being expanded to work with iOS and Android devices, the company announced today at its BlackBerry Live event.
Apple's App Store is about to hit 50 billion downloads, here's how to have the best chance of winning $10,000.
Facebook Home's ratings may be lukewarm, but the social network interface is spreading to more smartphones. Home for Android is now available on the flagship HTC One and unofficially it works with Samsung's Galaxy S4.
Facebook has attracted "just about" 1 million downloads of its Home application in its first month of availability.
Facebook has asked Microsoft to remove 41 unofficial and clone 'Facebook' apps from the Windows Phone store as the social network prepares to introduce its official app for the platform.
The cloud is great if you want the convenience of accessing your files everywhere.
Mere days after the Skype announced plans to integrate video calling with the Outlook.com web service, Viber has delivered a counterpunch with a new desktop app that lets you make free calls from Mac or Windows PCs, including video calls--a new optio...
Instagram is getting a little bit more like its parent company, Facebook, with a new feature that lets you tag your friends in photos.
With the clock ticking down to the July 1 demise of Google Reader, Digg has promised that a beta version of its Reader alternative will launch just in time.
Jawbone on Tuesday announced Up Platform, an API that allows health-focused services, apps, and hardware to connect with the company's Up wristband accessory.
In just 10 days, Facebook Home has just surpassed a half-million installations on Google Play. As a point of comparison, that's only slightly less than the population of the entire nation of Luxemburg.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- NSW government taps on Android Pay
- Plex's new universal Windows app powers up media playback with key Windows 10 features
- Steam's mobile app finally lands on Windows Phones
- Google Fit is getting a visual overhaul with new widget and Android Wear faces
- Facebook, Google dominate list of top 15 mobile apps
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTPMO SpecialistACT
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/MySQL) 160823/AP/172Asia
- CCData Centre Solutions Architect - Red Hat, Wintel & VMware - CanberraACT
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Data Management/Web) 160818/SA/602Asia
- FTIT Release CoordinatorWA
- CCSenior Project Manager - TelecommunicationVIC
- CCProject Coordinator (Paying $400-$450 per day)NSW
- CCManager Architecture Practice Lead (Infrastructure Architect)NSW
- CCSenior Solutions Architect - SIEMVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Infrastructure/JAVA) 160901/SA/486Asia
- CCOracle DBA with Solaris experienceNSW
- CCProject ManagerACT
- FTTandem/NonStop Technical ConsultantWA
- FTNational ICT Senior Technical Support EngineerACT
- CCSr IT Support specialist - MCSE- L2/L3- Travelling requiredNSW
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- CCQuality AnalystNSW
- FTIT Manager - Infrastructure Strategy and OperationsNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160824/AP/531Asia
- FTBid Manager - Intelligent TechnologyVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst (Superannuation)NSW
- CCIT Program Manager - TelecommunicationsNSW