A little more than four months after Twitter unveiled its video service, Vine, the company has launched a version for Android.
Apps - News
Interested in Apple's upcoming Worldwide Developers Conference? Stop me if you've heard this one, but there's an app for th--okay, yes, you've heard this one. Apple's released a universal iOS app for both WWDC attendees and those Apple developers who...
Evernote has unveiled a new update for the Web, iOS, and Mac versions of its note-taking service: a new reminders function, which prompts users to make updates and add new notes.
App development teams in companies are unable to keep up the updates rolled out by device vendors, according to a survey conducted by Vanson Bourne, and commissioned by Borland, a Micro Focus company.
Google's Drive cloud storage service has been retooled for Android users and is now capable of capturing a document by converting a photo of it to text.<
In March, Twitter announced that it would be shutting down its TweetDeck iOS and Android apps. That's bad news for TweetDeck devotees, but good news for Twitter--I'm betting that the social network plans to funnel users to its own app, which offers b...
After three months of public beta testing, Opera is finally ready to take on Google's Chrome with its rebuilt Android browser. On Tuesday, Opera released the final version of its first--and possibly only--WebKit-based browser.
Samsung will host a $US800,000 contest for developers that build apps for the Galaxy S4 using the company's peer-to-peer software interface.
Samsung's AllShare Play application, which allows file sharing among the company's mobile devices, has been renamed Link, and it has a new user interface and search features.
BlackBerry will launch BlackBerry Messenger (BBM) on both iOS and Android this summer.
BlackBerry's free Messenger service is being expanded to work with iOS and Android devices, the company announced today at its BlackBerry Live event.
Apple's App Store is about to hit 50 billion downloads, here's how to have the best chance of winning $10,000.
Facebook Home's ratings may be lukewarm, but the social network interface is spreading to more smartphones. Home for Android is now available on the flagship HTC One and unofficially it works with Samsung's Galaxy S4.
Facebook has attracted "just about" 1 million downloads of its Home application in its first month of availability.
Facebook has asked Microsoft to remove 41 unofficial and clone 'Facebook' apps from the Windows Phone store as the social network prepares to introduce its official app for the platform.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- WhatsApp finally launches video calling
- Google Play is cracking down on fake reviews and fraudulent install numbers
- New call-blocking apps in iOS 10 can stop spams and scams before they reach you
- Pokémon Go guide app with half a million downloads hacks Android devices
- Instagram is fighting harassment with new keyword filtering feature
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSupervisor / Team Leader - IT HealthcareQLD
- CCNight Shift Service Desk AnalystNSW
- CCHFC Quality Assurance Delivery Specialist | 6 Month ContractVIC
- TPFull Stack Web DeveloperNSW
- FT.NET DEVELOPER | MID-SENIOR LEVEL | MEDIA INDUSTRYNSW
- TPBusiness Improvement and Change ManagerQLD
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- FTProject Manager (Cyber Security) - Permanent - IT Services - North Ryde areaNSW
- FTWeb Developer/ DesignerWA
- CCJAVA Developer- XML, SOAP, GIS, Web services, SPRINGNSW
- FTTest AnalystVIC
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- FTTest AnalystVIC
- CCSolution Designer and DeveloperNSW
- CCAccount Executive - SMEVIC
- FTFront End DeveloperVIC
- FTLicensing SpecialistVIC
- CCEOI - Performance TesterWA
- FTAGILE Implementation ManagerNSW
- FTDatabase Administration Team LeaderQLD
- CCCapacity and Performance AnalystVIC
- TPSharePoint DeveloperACT
- CCTest Lead : Perth BasedQLD
- FTProduct LeadVIC
- CCService Management Analyst (Part-Time)NSW