Apple close to securing record company deals for Spotify-style music-streaming service - iRadio set for summer launch?
If that headline sounds familiar, it's because I wrote a similar one back in January about Speek for iOS. It's an app that brings conference-call creation and management to your smartphone.
Following on the heels of an updated Windows 8 Music app from Microsoft, the software maker's BFF in the mobile space has released its own Windows 8 modern UI jukebox. Nokia Music is now available from the Windows Store as a free download, providing ...
Facebook has released new software for Android phones that gives quick access to Facebook services and aims to further boost use of the social network on mobile devices.
Facebook is not building its own smartphone. Instead, it today unveiled Home, a Facebook-focused home screen designed to give Android users quick access to their Facebook friends.
Apple has quietly rolled out an App Store update to highlight apps' recommended age ratings based on their content.
Twitter's not-so-great app for Android is now smoother and sleeker, thanks to an upgrade available Wednesday on Google Play.
An interesting thread between various tech reporters over on discussion site Branch has hinted that Apple could be behind schedule with its significantly redesigned iOS 7, but that the company still plans to hold an April iPad event.
Write ($2) is a text-editing app for the iPhone that offers Dropbox users a unique set of tools for creating standard text files and Markdown formatted text.
Google has released updates for its Google+ apps for iPhone and Android.
Nokia has released a beta version of its Transit app to be used on Asha touch phones to help users find their way when travelling on public transport.
Jawbone's new Up wristband, a device that tracks your movement, sleeping patterns and eating habits, should not be classified as a fitness product but a wellness product, according to the company.
For Windows Phone 8 users, the wait for an official Pandora app is finally over. The streaming music service released a free Windows Phone 8 app today--and it includes several goodies you won't find in the Pandora apps available for other platforms.
Apple brings Flyover, 3D buildings, Turn-by-turn navigation improvements to Maps, updates Apple Store app
Apple has been quietly updating its Maps app as it works hard to keep CEO Tim Cook's promise to improve the widely criticised service, and has also updated its official Apple Store app.
Marvel Comics was an innovator when it launched its Digital Comics Unlimited subscription service in 2007. But sometimes being an innovator can burn: The company built that initiative on top of Adobe Flash just as the iPhone arrived on the scene and ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft Translator now translates text from images, increases language support
- Google search will soon show live TV listings
- Facebook Messenger adds group voice calls
- Viber joins WhatsApp and Apple with end-to-end message encryption
- Skype for Web goes plugin-free in Microsoft Edge, sort of
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSecurity Accreditation - IT Security AnalystACT
- FTChange Lead- DigitalVIC
- CCContract Programmer (Crystal Report/HTML/SQL) 160428/P/244Asia
- CCSenior DevOps ConsultantVIC
- CCContract Analyst/Programmer II (Drupal 7.39/PHP) 160427/CAP/vccAsia
- CCSenior Financial Crime AnalystVIC
- CCJava Developer - multiple opportunitiesNSW
- FTSupport AnalystQLD
- CCITIL Environment, Configuration, Release Manager- Banking/GovtNSW
- FTHands-on Service Desk Team Lead | Blackburn | Managed Service ProviderVIC
- CCDigital Producer (Part Time 3 Days Per Week)NSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - HealthcareVIC
- CCSnr Technical System Engineer(IBM DB2/WebSphere)160419/STSE/vmtAsia
- CCFront End DeveloperVIC
- FTVendor Manager / Team Lead - ITIL / ITSMVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Data ManagementNSW
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCMid or Senior Developer - Mobile Applications - (iOS)NSW
- CCData Management & Reporting Development OfficerSA
- CCSolution ArchitectACT
- CCSharepoint DeveloperVIC
- CCSr System AnalystACT
- FTProduct OwnerNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (JAVA/Windows Programming) 160422/AP/544Asia
- CCSenior Front End / UI Developer (React.js / LESS / SASS)NSW