Microsoft Edge now supports Skype calls and video chats without plugins, but conditions apply.
Night Shift isn't sensor based and auto-adjusting like True Tone. But it works almost the same, and you don't have to buy a brand-new iPad Pro to get it.
Facebook-owned WhatsApp has strengthened the encryption of its widely used instant messaging app, a development that in theory makes it harder for law enforcement to gain access to communications.
Google's never-ending quest to organize all the world's information might include plans to run all your group conversations.
The promise of porting Windows 10 apps to Xbox already has a few takers including Hulu and Nickelodeon.
Dutch airline KLM can now deliver travel information via Facebook Messenger.
Slack today formally opened its Australian office in Melbourne. The office will also serve as the Asia Pacific headquarters of the company.
Optus has partnered with Uber to bring in-car 4G Wi-Fi for selected Uber vehicles.
People at work want to use the apps and services that make their teams and organisations productive and effective.
A new survey of young Snapchat users found that the app's messaging and story-sharing features are still the most popular — and nearly a third of all respondents said the best thing about Snapchat is that their parents don't use it.
The ACCC given the green light to smartphone taxi booking app, ihail, almost six months after blocking the app over concerns it would reduce competition.
Technology companies from all over the world descended on Barcelona, Spain for Mobile World Congress 2016. We were there to show you the best of the product releases from companies large and small. Photos by Chris Player who travelled to MWC as a gue...
Consumers looking to decorate their homes can now visualise new furniture and décor products in life-like 3D in their own rooms, thanks to a new Augmented Reality platform, from Cimagine.
The iPhone won't always be the moneymaker it once was.
Time to update your Macs and iOS devices.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Plex's new universal Windows app powers up media playback with key Windows 10 features
- Steam's mobile app finally lands on Windows Phones
- Google Fit is getting a visual overhaul with new widget and Android Wear faces
- Facebook, Google dominate list of top 15 mobile apps
- Snapchat's Discover feature gets magazine-style makeover
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectVIC
- FTPortal DeveloperNSW
- CCProject Engineer -VIC
- CCPortfolio AnalystVIC
- CCSenior PHP Developer (12 month contract )VIC
- CCSystems AdministratorSA
- FTProgram Master SchedulerVIC
- FTProduct OwnerNSW
- FTSCCM Applications PackagerWA
- CCTechnical BI Business Analyst- Informatica, Oracle OBIEENSW
- FTBusiness Development ManagerVIC
- CCGuidewire Developer - Policy Center 8NSW
- FTSystems EngineerNSW
- CCApplication Service TechnicianVIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- FTTest ManagerACT
- CCMac (iOS) Support Engineer - $30 p/h - Three Year ContractNSW
- FTProject ManagerVIC
- FTService Desk Team LeadNSW
- FTContinuous delivery application deployment automation specialist (DevOps)NSW
- CCSenior Data ArchitectNSW
- FTChange and Release ManagerVIC
- FTPHP Developer (full stack)WA