SBS has today announced the availability of its catch-up TV application, On Demand, for Android smartphones and tablets, but the app is initially exclusive to Samsung devices.
Snapchat is giving photos and videos captured with its app some longevity.
Sources aware of Google's plans have "let slip" that an iOS version of Google Play Music All Acccess should be out by the end of October.
A few months ago BlackBerry announced that its BlackBerry Messenger (BBM) was going to launch on both Android and iPhone. It still hasn't arrived so we've explained what happened to BBM on Android and iPhone.
While most technology companies spend a bit of money to garnish their office walls with a sprinkling of pleasantly generic paintings, music streaming service Spotify got a bit more creative in sprucing up its newly opened New York City digs.
Australian free-to-air network TEN has officially launched a catch-up TV service to rival ABC's iView and SBS' On Demand, but the app isn't available on Android just yet.
An app that purportedly spoofed a Mac so that Android smartphone and tablet owners could send and receive text-like messages through Apple's iMessage service disappeared today from the Google Play app store.
BlackBerry has delayed the rollout of Android and iOS versions of its popular BlackBerry Messenger app, which was expected to be available for the additional platforms this weekend.
Moves does more than just measure your steps, distance, time, and calories burned. It creates a "storyline" showing exactly where you were all day, which can be all kinds of interesting. Best of all, it's now available on Android.
Spotify Landmark is a new audio documentary series, which Spotify says will capture "the story behind some of the greatest moments in music, told by the people who made them."
YouTube has made a big announcement. An update will allow users to download videos to watch offline.
BlackBerry has confirmed that BlackBerry Messenger (BBM) will be released for Android and iPhone this weekend. The firm will also launch a new smartphone next week, the Z30.
Pocket has rolled out a sizable update to its iOS app of the same name. The update includes some minor design changes, but it also adds several tools and options to make your mobile reading experience even better.
Amid rumors of layoffs and a possible sale of the company, BlackBerry today announced some good news: its popular BBM messaging service will be available for Android and iPhone devices this weekend.
Microsoft is expanding its Xbox Music service to iOS and Android devices, and also adding free streaming via the Web.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Facebook gives Windows 10 a hug with new Facebook, Messenger, and Instagram apps
- Tinder Social alarms users by showing Facebook friends
- Microsoft Translator now translates text from images, increases language support
- Google search will soon show live TV listings
- Facebook Messenger adds group voice calls
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCAzure Consultant/EngineerQLD
- CCSenior Master Data OfficerNSW
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- CCMEAN Stack DeveloperVIC
- CCData Center ArchitectNSW
- CCSolution Architect / Data ArchitectNSW
- FTApplication Team Lead | Billing & CreditVIC
- CCFull Stack Developers - JavaNSW
- CCSQL DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Application SpecialistACT
- FTSolution Architect (Guidewire Billing Center)NSW
- FTManager; Enterprise ArchitectureNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerVIC
- CCMid Range Developer (Senior .NET Developer)QLD
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- CCWindows Automation EngineerVIC
- CCRemedy AdministratorNSW
- FTSenior Technical ConsultantVIC
- CCJava Developer - multiple opportunitiesNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (Network & System Mgt.) 160509/ITA/281Asia
- CCScrum MasterNSW
- CCSr. Business Analyst - ServicePLUSVIC
- FTSupplier Relationship ManagerVIC
- CCSharepoint DeveloperVIC