Google's Drive cloud storage service has been retooled for Android users and is now capable of capturing a document by converting a photo of it to text.<
In March, Twitter announced that it would be shutting down its TweetDeck iOS and Android apps. That's bad news for TweetDeck devotees, but good news for Twitter--I'm betting that the social network plans to funnel users to its own app, which offers b...
After three months of public beta testing, Opera is finally ready to take on Google's Chrome with its rebuilt Android browser. On Tuesday, Opera released the final version of its first--and possibly only--WebKit-based browser.
Samsung will host a $US800,000 contest for developers that build apps for the Galaxy S4 using the company's peer-to-peer software interface.
Samsung's AllShare Play application, which allows file sharing among the company's mobile devices, has been renamed Link, and it has a new user interface and search features.
BlackBerry will launch BlackBerry Messenger (BBM) on both iOS and Android this summer.
BlackBerry's free Messenger service is being expanded to work with iOS and Android devices, the company announced today at its BlackBerry Live event.
Apple's App Store is about to hit 50 billion downloads, here's how to have the best chance of winning $10,000.
Facebook Home's ratings may be lukewarm, but the social network interface is spreading to more smartphones. Home for Android is now available on the flagship HTC One and unofficially it works with Samsung's Galaxy S4.
Facebook has attracted "just about" 1 million downloads of its Home application in its first month of availability.
Facebook has asked Microsoft to remove 41 unofficial and clone 'Facebook' apps from the Windows Phone store as the social network prepares to introduce its official app for the platform.
The cloud is great if you want the convenience of accessing your files everywhere.
Mere days after the Skype announced plans to integrate video calling with the Outlook.com web service, Viber has delivered a counterpunch with a new desktop app that lets you make free calls from Mac or Windows PCs, including video calls--a new optio...
Instagram is getting a little bit more like its parent company, Facebook, with a new feature that lets you tag your friends in photos.
With the clock ticking down to the July 1 demise of Google Reader, Digg has promised that a beta version of its Reader alternative will launch just in time.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Home decoration goes 3D with new app
- Apple's Q1: Record $US18.4 billion profit, but iPhone sales are slowing
- iOS 9.2.1 and OS X 10.11.3 are now available
- New field test lets you install Android apps directly from Google search
- Netflix inches towards global dominance
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- FTProgram Test DirectorNSW
- FTApplication Support AnalystVIC
- FTProgram ManagerNSW
- CCTechnical Integration Specialist - MicrosoftACT
- CCMultiple Senior Business Analyst opportunitiesSA
- CCContract System Analyst (SQL/.net) 160205/SA/561Asia
- CCJava Developer - Front/ Back EndVIC
- CCProject Server Specialist / MS ProjectNSW
- CCOracle Business AnalystSA
- FTBusiness Analyst / Scrum MasterNSW
- CCInfrastructure ConsultantNSW
- CCSolutions ArchitectNSW
- CCInformatica ExpertNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle/UNIX) 160203/AP/381Asia
- CCAngularJS DeveloperNSW
- FTSecurity ArchitectWA
- CCSenior Information Security SpecialistNSW
- CCData Migration SpecialistQLD
- CCMultiple Java rolesACT
- CCWindows System Admin, Administrator, Technical SupportNSW
- CCAD and FIM EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCIT Performance Test AnalystACT
- CCHelpdesk SupportNSW