Apple iOS 7 finally lets you put the Newsstand app icon in a folder, ending a long-standing if minor irritation among iPhone and iPad users.
Microsoft's surprise launch of Office Mobile for the iPhone shows that the software giant continues to favour Windows' future over Office's fortune, analysts said.
Uber, a private car service that originated in San Francisco, has today announced the launch of a taxi booking service in Sydney.
As details of iOS 7 unfolded, the only thing some third-party app developers could hear was a sad trombone. That's because many of the features their apps provide will now be built into iOS 7 or its apps. Here are some of the apps that could be made ...
Rejoice, Samsung and HTC Android phones owners: Google has made the stock Android keyboard available as a standalone app in Google Play. And the app includes gestures and voice typing.
BlackBerry Messenger, a free messaging and social networking app for BlackBerry devices, will arrive at iOS and Android app stores at some point, but not on 27 June.
Developer tool company AppGyver loves the PhoneGap platform, but is convinced there is room for productivity and performance improvements and is working on products to achieve both.
Android users jealous of their iOS brethren's six-second Vine masterpieces can now shoot their own looping video clips. But there are a few key differences in the two apps: Android users can zoom in while filming, but can't shoot front-facing selfies...
A little more than four months after Twitter unveiled its video service, Vine, the company has launched a version for Android.
Interested in Apple's upcoming Worldwide Developers Conference? Stop me if you've heard this one, but there's an app for th--okay, yes, you've heard this one. Apple's released a universal iOS app for both WWDC attendees and those Apple developers who...
Evernote has unveiled a new update for the Web, iOS, and Mac versions of its note-taking service: a new reminders function, which prompts users to make updates and add new notes.
App development teams in companies are unable to keep up the updates rolled out by device vendors, according to a survey conducted by Vanson Bourne, and commissioned by Borland, a Micro Focus company.
Google's Drive cloud storage service has been retooled for Android users and is now capable of capturing a document by converting a photo of it to text.<
In March, Twitter announced that it would be shutting down its TweetDeck iOS and Android apps. That's bad news for TweetDeck devotees, but good news for Twitter--I'm betting that the social network plans to funnel users to its own app, which offers b...
After three months of public beta testing, Opera is finally ready to take on Google's Chrome with its rebuilt Android browser. On Tuesday, Opera released the final version of its first--and possibly only--WebKit-based browser.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Plex's new universal Windows app powers up media playback with key Windows 10 features
- Steam's mobile app finally lands on Windows Phones
- Google Fit is getting a visual overhaul with new widget and Android Wear faces
- Facebook, Google dominate list of top 15 mobile apps
- Snapchat's Discover feature gets magazine-style makeover
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCDatabase AdministratorNSW
- FTSystems Administrator | Defence | NV1 / NV2 clearedACT
- CCNetwork Designer/ConsultantVIC
- CCJava DeveloperQLD
- CCServiceNow Technical LeadNSW
- CCChange Analysts - multiple rolesNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160815/P/742Asia
- FTSharePoint DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160726/AP/186Asia
- CCBPM Solution ArchitectVIC
- FTRelease & Configuration Manager | Defence intelligence application | NV1 clearedACT
- CCCommunication LeadVIC
- CCData Analyst / Data ModelerNSW
- CCTest ManagerNSW
- FTDefence Network EngineerACT
- CCProject Support Officer (Project Scheduler)WA
- CCSenior Agile Java/Spring/AngularJS EngineerNSW
- FTPortfolio & Program Management ManagerVIC
- FTRuby on Rails DeveloperNSW
- FTImplementation ConsultantNSW
- CCFrontend DevelopersQLD
- FT1st Level IT Support - Microsoft EnvironmentNSW
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- CCProject CoordinatorACT