Step aside, Vine: 15-second videos are coming to Instagram on iOS and Android, complete with basic editing, filters, and stabilisation.
After nearly a week of speculation, Facebook announced today that Instagram, its popular photo-sharing service, now supports video.
If, like many, you use Evernote as a sophisticated to-do list, the latest update to the essential software and service is about to dramatically increase its usefulness. Reminders give Evernote a full suite of alarm and notification features, ideal fo...
Last week's release of Office Mobile for the iPhone nailed down one of the mysteries pundits had pondered -- how Microsoft planned to generate Office revenue from Apple's iPhone and iPad.
After months and years of rumours, Microsoft Office is finally coming to the Apple iPhone, in the biggest Apple/Microsoft news since Bill Gates agreed to support Office for Mac in return for getting Internet Explorer on Apple's systems. Microsoft Off...
Apple iOS 7 finally lets you put the Newsstand app icon in a folder, ending a long-standing if minor irritation among iPhone and iPad users.
Microsoft's surprise launch of Office Mobile for the iPhone shows that the software giant continues to favour Windows' future over Office's fortune, analysts said.
Uber, a private car service that originated in San Francisco, has today announced the launch of a taxi booking service in Sydney.
As details of iOS 7 unfolded, the only thing some third-party app developers could hear was a sad trombone. That's because many of the features their apps provide will now be built into iOS 7 or its apps. Here are some of the apps that could be made ...
Rejoice, Samsung and HTC Android phones owners: Google has made the stock Android keyboard available as a standalone app in Google Play. And the app includes gestures and voice typing.
BlackBerry Messenger, a free messaging and social networking app for BlackBerry devices, will arrive at iOS and Android app stores at some point, but not on 27 June.
Developer tool company AppGyver loves the PhoneGap platform, but is convinced there is room for productivity and performance improvements and is working on products to achieve both.
Android users jealous of their iOS brethren's six-second Vine masterpieces can now shoot their own looping video clips. But there are a few key differences in the two apps: Android users can zoom in while filming, but can't shoot front-facing selfies...
A little more than four months after Twitter unveiled its video service, Vine, the company has launched a version for Android.
Interested in Apple's upcoming Worldwide Developers Conference? Stop me if you've heard this one, but there's an app for th--okay, yes, you've heard this one. Apple's released a universal iOS app for both WWDC attendees and those Apple developers who...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 3 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 4 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- New call-blocking apps in iOS 10 can stop spams and scams before they reach you
- Pokémon Go guide app with half a million downloads hacks Android devices
- Instagram is fighting harassment with new keyword filtering feature
- Facebook Messenger now supports native payments
- NSW government taps on Android Pay
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCInformatica Developer (MDM)NSW
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCContract Web Developer (160915/WD/vmp)Asia
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTCustomer Solutions Engineer | Voice | Data | TelcoNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst -Change and SAP ProcurementNSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/SQL) 160927/JP/551Asia
- CCSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager - DCR ProjectNSW
- CCSoftware TesterACT
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst with change management experienceACT
- FTCarrier/ Industrial Network ConsultantsWA
- CCTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / Kronos)NSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Telecom ProjectNSW
- FTNetApp Storage ConsultantWA
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- FTScrum Master | High Profile FintechNSW