A flexible third-party calendar app for macOS and iOS that works with all leading cloud services.
Apps - Reviews
Mobile phones have done much to cull casual watch wearing. But this Swiss startup felt that those who rely on their phones to tell the time could use something a bit more elaborate.
Gesture-based app smoothly integrates multiple document annotation.
A great app for making snippets useful in a whole lot more places.
This calendar and to-do app is an excellent way to get organized and plan your day.
Fills the street-view void in Apple Maps on all your iOS devices.
How are those fitness resolutions coming along? If you're like me in the beginning of Autumn, your bathing suit is telling you to go to the gym, but your sweatpants are like, "nah girl, you're good!" Are you?
Giphy wants to be the one-stop-shop for all your GIF-sharing needs. But how does the new Giphy Keys compare to other GIF-focused iOS keyboards?
Want to make your wireless connections safer and faster? We review nine free Windows apps that can help you monitor performance and safety at home, in the office or in the wild.
2016 may still be young, but there’s already a whole crop of new amazing and inspirational beauty apps for your phone or tablet. Try these seven amazing beauty apps — from trending products to the best digital makeover — to get completely gorgeous, w...
The aftermath of a road accident can be one of the most stressful things you’ll experience, especially if false claims or conflicting opinions arise. A crash cam can help you deal with this by documenting the incident, but thanks to Uniden’s Crash Ca...
Angry Birds Go! is Rovio Entertainment’s first move away from the traditional style of its Angry Birds franchise (Bad Piggies aside). While its graphics and design are reminiscent of Mario Kart, the mobile racing game retains its Finnish developer’s ...
MOG was founded in June 2005 as a social network and blog for music, and it launched its own subscription-based music streaming Web service in December 2009, which was followed by a mobile app in July 2011. While it’s not new, it has grown in relevan...
Robot Unicorn Attack 2 is an endless runner which will take you to a hypnotic planet of colour and rainbows as you jump from platform to platform, collecting fairies and dashing stars for points, while gathering tears (or water drops; we can’t decide...
Marco Arment's Instapaper has long been the go-to offering for readers who want to save web articles for later reading on an iOS device in their free time. Pocket, a free universal iOS app from Idea Shower, has emerged as a potent competitor.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 4 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- New call-blocking apps in iOS 10 can stop spams and scams before they reach you
- Pokémon Go guide app with half a million downloads hacks Android devices
- Instagram is fighting harassment with new keyword filtering feature
- Facebook Messenger now supports native payments
- NSW government taps on Android Pay
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCDevOps EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Siebel DeveloperACT
- FTSenior UX DesignerAsia
- CCProject SchedulerVIC
- FTSenior Analyst ProgrammerNSW
- CCSenior Project Specialist - SchedulingVIC
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- FTInformation Architect, DataNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCSystem & Network EngineerVIC
- CCSAP ERP ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Margin ProjectsNSW
- CCField EngineerVIC
- CCAgile Business AnalystVIC
- FTJava Script, Frontend Developer- DynamoDB or MongoDBNSW
- FTInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectACT
- CCNetwork AdministratorVIC
- FTSr. Insight SpecialistVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle) 161031/AP/512Asia
- CCLevel 3 Microsoft Resource EngineerVIC
- CCProject Manager - Payroll SystemsSA
- CCDigital Solutions ManagerNSW
- CCFront End Developer (UI) - 12 Month ContractNSW
- CCTechnical Business Analyst - Wealth/Super backgroundNSW
- FTHands-on Service Desk Team LeadNSW