Triage isn't meant to function as a full-featured email client. It's something else. Triage's focus is on helping you to pare down the untamed mass of your inbox as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Apps - Reviews
Action Launcher Pro for Android is a clean and simple launcher with a few excellent features, including a sliding quick drawer for apps and a completely new take on folders and home screen widgets.
Real Racing 3 is a mobile racing game that's perfect for rev-heads, and it caters to users with different levels of gaming experience. While it's arguably not the most graphically impressive game, it's definitely attractive and it provides plenty of ...
Ridiculous Fishing, a universal app for iOS, is the story of a fisherman who is uniquely committed to piscine genocide: he riddles his catches with bullet holes.
Beat the Q is an Australian app that aims to streamline the procurement ritual of the morning coffee. You can use it to place an order and pay for it while you're en-route to your favourite café, and simply walk in to collect it without waiting in li...
While it may be compared to the likes of popular over-the-top (OTT) apps such as WhatsApp and Viber, Avocado takes mobile communication to a greater level by enabling you to not only send texts and photos, but also share lists and events in an app de...
Spotify for Windows Phone 8 is a simple, well designed app that provides access to all your music playlists.
The original Temple Run offered a simple yet addictive concept: swipe for your life, and use a series of boosts to keep you alive a little longer. With Temple Run 2, Imangi Studios has been able to resurrect the same experience through a more graphic...
Any.DO for Android is a simple, clean and very well designed to-do list manager. It's the first app of its kind of Android that I haven't uninstalled after a day and best of all, it's completely free.
If you want a much smoother grocery shopping experience, a supermarket app can help. The Woolworths app is one of the better ones we've used to date, mainly because it makes it so easy to find products and add them to a shopping list. It's great to u...
Those of you who have been buying CDs from Amazon for the last decade or so should log in to your account and check out the Cloud Player feature, which is used as a repository for Amazon's AutoRip service.
The Foxtel Go app is free to use and provides excellent quality video streaming and access to live TV.
Uber, a private car service that originated in San Francisco, is now available in Australia.
The 2013 Australian Open app not only provides real-time information on scores, schedules, news, and players, there is also a Live Coverage feature that allows you to stream matches live on your phone. You'll never have to miss another Sharapova grun...
While it cannot mirror the quality of the gameplay and the graphics that are offered by the console version of the game, EA Sports' FIFA 13 app is a sufficient substitute when away from home. It includes most of the major game modes, as well as multi...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 4 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- New call-blocking apps in iOS 10 can stop spams and scams before they reach you
- Pokémon Go guide app with half a million downloads hacks Android devices
- Instagram is fighting harassment with new keyword filtering feature
- Facebook Messenger now supports native payments
- NSW government taps on Android Pay
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCNetwork AdministratorVIC
- CCJunior Programmer (Application Dev. & Mgt.) 161017/JP/221Asia
- CCChange Manager - Telco projectsNSW
- CCSenior Full Stack Java DeveloperNSW
- FTBiomedical Project ManagerSA
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager - Site MoveNSW
- CCSenior Java Developer-Java SE 8, HTTP APIs, Protocol BuffersNSW
- CCSAP Release & Deployment ManagerNSW
- CCProgram ManagerACT
- FTTest ManagerNSW
- CCDevOps/Automation EngineerNSW
- FTEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- FTSoftware Development ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Security EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Commercial and Bid ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Analyst ProgrammerNSW
- FTMobile DeveloperAsia
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior MS Dynamics CRM ConsultantSA
- CCUnix Project LeadNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - experience in IDAM a MUSTNSW
- FTSr. Insight SpecialistVIC
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/Oracle/XML) 161018/JP/922Asia
- CCDigital Solutions ManagerNSW