ASUS unleashes new laptops amid Calvin Klein's latest runway creations.
We all know that the Eee PC 901 is better than its predecessor, but what makes it tick? We peeled the top layer off our test unit to take a look inside.
Before the Eee PC 901 hits Aussie shores, we go under the hood of the original Eee PC to find out what makes it tick.
Digital photo frames that print, ultraslim monitors, and small robots that hammer themselves when an IM arrives are just the tip of the wacky-and-innovative-device iceberg at Computex Taiwan 2008. Take a look at what we found.
If it's a home entertainment notebook you're lusting after, look no further than the latest offering from ASUS.
When the Eee PC first landed on the Australian market in December, it made huge waves due to its low price and ultraportable size.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HP Stream 11 laptop
- 2 Acer Chromebook 11 (CB3-111)
- 3 Asus Zenbook UX303LN Ultrabook
- 4 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
- 5 Lenovo Yoga 3 Pro hybrid Ultrabook
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Think North Korea hacked Sony? Think about this
- Uber temporarily suspends service in Portland
- The 'grinch' isn't a Linux vulnerability, Red Hat says
- Messaging app Line buys Microsoft's MixRadio music-streaming app
- Vulnerability in embedded Web server exposes millions of routers to hacking
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.