Both Intel and Microsoft are betting that Project Alloy, the new "merged reality" headset that will be free to whoever wants it, will be the next big thing for PCs.
HP said it would return to the high-end gaming PC market with a bang, and it sure has with fully loaded Omen PCs.
The Alpha R2 is an updated version that packs in a ton more performance. Unfortunately, this new gen isn’t nearly as affordable as the original was.
Dell's original "mini-PC that could" no longer can, as the Alienware X51 heads into retirement.
Australia is being hit with price hike of hundreds of dollars. It's not as bad as the ridiculous 241% increase that Dell foisted upon us recently, but we're a bit sick of it. Is the Thinkcentre X1 still worth buying though?
Different people prefer different keyboards so to some extent rating them is like rating art. Nonetheless, grouping them together for a test is very useful because what specs suggest can be very different to what happens in reality.
What's next for Microsoft's hardware efforts? If recent reports are to believed, it looks like an all-in-one desktop is on the way,
It might not be the one gaming tower to rule them all, but with a 10-core CPU, two Nvidia GTX 1080 cards in SLI, and slick custom liquid-cooling, the Aventum 3 is still an impressive display of might.
Can AMD's A10-7860K APU power effective, yet affordable e-sports gaming PCs? Yes—though it'll take tinkering with settings.
Alienware's Radeon RX 480-powered backpack PC may look like something out of a cyberpunk dystopia, but it's a practical solution to one of VR's biggest problems: Being tethered to a computer.
The updated Alpha R2 gets Skylake, an M.2 drive, and desktop-class graphics.
The Steam Machine is an interesting concept, but it's not the device PC gamers are looking for.
After last year's Computex, pundits proclaimed the PC to be dead. This year's proved that it's not just alive and kicking, but innovating like crazy.
It may not be a hot category anymore, but good desktop PCs are still around if you know where to look
Our top rated PCs for February 2012
Here are all the Medion PCs we've reviewed to date
Notebooks may be more popular, but PCs are still around
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCData Centre Solutions Architect - Red Hat, Wintel & VMware - CanberraACT
- CCSenior Solutions Architect - SIEMVIC
- CCChange Communications ManagerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160824/AP/187Asia
- CCInfra & Application Specialist/ Devops SpecialistNSW
- CCProject Coordinator (Paying $400-$450 per day)NSW
- CCOracle/Java/Applications DeveloperACT
- CCWindows EngineerVIC
- CCFinance Analyst (Junior)VIC
- CCChange LeadsNSW
- CCTest Environment ManagerNSW
- FTMicrosoft Solution ArchitectACT
- FTTest AnalystVIC
- CCCA Gen Model Management-Oracle RDBMS, Oracle Solaris, TTNNSW
- CCData Migration SpecialistSA
- CCSystems Analyst (IT Security/Network & Systems) 160826/SA/652Asia
- FTProject SchedulerSA
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- CCDesktop Support Level 1 /2VIC
- CCSolution Architect - WMS/LogisticsVIC
- CCSenior Project Manager - TelecommunicationVIC
- CCAgile Business AnalystNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160902/SA/812Asia
- FTDB2 Database AdministratorVIC
- CCSoftware test engineer - Telecom/NetworkACT