A barebones PC could turn into a multimedia or virtual reality powerhouse with new FirePro server graphics processors introduced by AMD.
Apple has called for a voluntary recall of AC wall plug adapters designed for use in Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Europe, New Zealand and South Korea, after 12 incidents across the globe.
Thumb-size PCs like Intel's Compute Stick are still a novelty, but adoption will grow as TVs and displays increasingly become the center of entertainment and computing.
The iPhone won't always be the moneymaker it once was.
The Asus Zen AiO Z240IC comes impressively close to mathcing the iMac's elegance
Top trends from the show floor at the Consumer Electronics Show 2016 in Las Vegas, according to analyst Ovum.
In a declining PC market, high-priced gaming desktops and laptops are thriving.
Acer has launched the world’s first Chromebase all‐in‐one desktop with Intel processors at CES 2016 in Las Vegas.
Apple reseller, Next Byte, will be shutting down its remaining eight stores during a three month period, taking place from January.
Lenovo has three new workstations coming in 2016 including a new Yoga aimed at sketchy types.
Lenovo's future is looking pretty black and green as it tries to secure some much-needed gaming cred. Razer brings that gaming cachet, while Lenovo brings the money and manufacturing means Razer lacks. This seemingly unlikely partnership could be a good thing.
The biggest difference in this year’s refreshed entry-level iMac is easy to see: It’s the new 4K screen, which brings a stunning high-resolution Retina display to the pricier 21.5-in. model. But to get the most from the iMac, you’ll want to accessorize.
Sony said its PlayStation 4 will deliver game streaming to PCs and Macs, shortly after a third-party app promised to offer similar functionality.
The largest electronics etailer in North America is bringing its Black Friday sales bonanza to Australia and New Zealand.
The introduction of AMD's new Radeon Software Crimson software marks the end of the road for the Radeon 5000 and 6000 series graphics cards.
It may not be a hot category anymore, but good desktop PCs are still around if you know where to look
Our top rated PCs for February 2012
Here are all the Medion PCs we've reviewed to date
Notebooks may be more popular, but PCs are still around
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Turn a barebones PC into a graphics powerhouse with AMD's new FirePro server GPUs
- Apple recalls AC wall plug adapters
- Like Chromebooks, thumb-size PCs will bloom
- Apple's Q1: Record $US18.4 billion profit, but iPhone sales are slowing
- CES 2016: Top 10 trends
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSystem TesterQLD
- CCProgram Support ManagerQLD
- FTFront End Developer Required Working World Leading Digital TeamNSW
- FTProject Manager | Defence projects | NV1/NV2 cleared | Canberra basedACT
- FTTeam Lead ITIL- Permanent OpportunityVIC
- CCOpen_5pm 5th February_Program ArchitectACT
- CCService Desk ManagerVIC
- CCEnterprise Architect - Network & InfrastructureNSW
- CCInformatica ExpertNSW
- CCSolution Architect - .NET TechnologiesNSW
- FTNetwork EngineerNSW
- CCOracle Applications Projects Functional ConsultantSA
- CCApplication Support AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Portfolio Manager - IT ProjectsNSW
- FTManager, Portfolio GovernanceNSW
- CCSenior Change Analyst - Multiple RolesVIC
- CCHelpdesk SupportNSW
- CCOracle CC&B Technical AnalystVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst (SCADA / CSI)VIC
- FTSystems Engineer / Administrator - Managed ServicesNSW
- CCSAP CRM Specialist- ABAPACT
- FTJava Web Development OpportunityVIC
- CCJava Developer - Front/ Back EndVIC
- FTJava Full Stack Developer - MelbourneVIC
- FTFraud AnalystVIC